Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn You Punisher!!

Well today I received some punishment from the Punisher. Seems this dink thinks he is some badass and then tries to get on my moms good side at the same time. I get this letter explaining what my crime is and I get this one stick called "Bottom Shelf"

Seems he took a page out of Elmo's game book so now I must smoke this bottom shelf and post a picture and then maybe I'll be forgiven. This is all fine and once the temp rises a little I will step outside and light up and post the pic. The thing that has me pissed is he sent my mom some cigar bands and when she saw those she says "Mmm I think down deep this Punisher is a nice young man"

Well that is all I needed to hear. Punisher you have no idea who you are messing with. You punish me and then try to buy favor with my mom. You need to come clean on who you are or I will have to send Elmo out to visit each and every one that is in my Bork-a-dex. That means I will start with the top of the list and work my way to the bottom.

Oh yeah one more thing, I am not sure when Elmo is wanting to hit the road, he may decide to take his time and do it slow to enjoy the pain he will deliver. So you have 48 hours to come clean or there will be a lot of pissed of brothers and sisters gunning for you.

Like i said you got 48 to come clean. I just hope the good people of ccom understand this is happening because of you!!

Comments

• I have 48 hours? No, Mr. Tuccelli, you have 48 hours to smoke the cigar or more will be sent to you.
    The cigar bands were not a means of "buying favoritism" with your mother. They were to keep her occupied with her arts and crafts so that she wouldn't have to listen to you choking, gagging and spitting while you're enjoying the fine speciman of a cigar that I sent for you.
    Enjoy, Mr. Tuccelli, enjoy...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Frank Castle:
    I have 48 hours? No, Mr. Tuccelli, you have 48 hours to smoke the cigar or more will be sent to you.
    The cigar bands were not a means of "buying favoritism" with your mother. They were to keep her occupied with her arts and crafts so that she wouldn't have to listen to you choking, gagging and spitting while you're enjoying the fine speciman of a cigar that I sent for you.
    You are a dead man, it is just unfortunate that so many will pay the price for your screwup
  • MTuccelli:
    Frank Castle:
    I have 48 hours? No, Mr. Tuccelli, you have 48 hours to smoke the cigar or more will be sent to you.
    You are a dead man, it is just unfortunate that so many will pay the price for your screwup

The ill fortune of others is what sustains me, Mr. Tuccelli. Do your worst, but I fear your attempts to destroy me will be in vain.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank Castle:
    You never know, he may quite like that cigar. Then what will you do?
    Huh?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Frank Castle:
    MTuccelli:
    Frank Castle:

The ill fortune of others is what sustains me, Mr. Tuccelli. Do your worst, but I fear your attempts to destroy me will be in vain.
    look at this weak punishment. And using alias of the punisher. That stick is weak and evil. It needs to be purged along with this so called punishers soul.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao!!!!! Go punisher!!!!! As being a casualty of the raji I think Elmo deserves it!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought these guys go away when Christmas is over.... Side note, it's funny these to jokesters were created on the same day, within 2 hours. They sure smell.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This could get epic.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMBO!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    This could get epic.....
    +1 !!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha awesome!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be waiting to see that sunshiny face Mike!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    This is awesome!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Haha, good one Punisher. Enjoy that bottom shelf bro. Elmo got a taste of his own medicine but be careful.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Geez, my kids don't gripe as much as you two...
    Today I fired up that Bottom Shelf the Punisher sent me. I was worried that it was going to be so terrible like the Raji's Elmo sends out that I decided to end the year with it and not start the new year with a ****. To my surprise it wasn't half bad as a yard gar goes.

That is until i stopped smoking it, that is when it hits you. Not in the "I have to run to the bushes" type hit but the "Man i smell like crap" type hit. It was so bad as i started to walk into the house my mom ran up and pushed me back outside. She said I had to come in through the garage. Once in the garage she made me strip down before I could enter the house and toss my cloths in the washer.

Of course as a good son does I did what mom said and made a bee line for the bathroom. Man not even a shower has removed the stink that is on my mustache. I fear I will have to shave it off and shave the rest of my body to get rid of the stink.

Damn you Punisher, you think you have got the best of me...it is only begun. I will come up with a plan that not only finds your identity but will build a long list of those Elmo visits who will be wanting your head. The first round goes to you and now it is my turn.

Here is the picture you required

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Mike! Smart idea ending the year with that dud! Can you describe the stink?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Missed this guy.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Let me know the tracking number and I can get the info from the parcel. We can punish The Punisher together.
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome job Mike! Smart idea ending the year with that dud! Can you describe the stink?
    Lets just say when my son was a few months old I made the mistake of changing his wet diaper without covering his wee pistol. I took a shot of pee to the mouth. That shot was not as bad as this stick.
    Marker:
    Let me know the tracking number and I can get the info from the parcel. We can punish The Punisher together.
    There was no tracking number on the package not even a post mark. It was sent first class and had my address on the return as well. Oh yeah they used stamps instead of buying postage at the PO. I didn't know you could use stamps for postage on packages. I have used them on letters and small bubble mailers but not boxes
    Rain:
    Missed this guy.
    Hey brother whats shakin?
    MTuccelli:
    Rain:
    Missed this guy.
    Same old man, a little of this a little of that. How are you and the family?
    Rain:
    MTuccelli:
    Rain:
    Missed this guy.
    Same old man, a little of this a little of that. How are you and the family?
    We are all doing good, just taking each day as it comes
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Today I fired up that Bottom Shelf the Punisher sent me. I was worried that it was going to be so terrible like the Raji's Elmo sends out that I decided to end the year with it and not start the new year with a ****. To my surprise it wasn't half bad as a yard gar goes.

That is until i stopped smoking it, that is when it hits you. Not in the "I have to run to the bushes" type hit but the "Man i smell like crap" type hit. It was so bad as i started to walk into the house my mom ran up and pushed me back outside. She said I had to come in through the garage. Once in the garage she made me strip down before I could enter the house and toss my cloths in the washer.

Of course as a good son does I did what mom said and made a bee line for the bathroom. Man not even a shower has removed the stink that is on my mustache. I fear I will have to shave it off and shave the rest of my body to get rid of the stink.

Damn you Punisher, you think you have got the best of me...it is only begun. I will come up with a plan that not only finds your identity but will build a long list of those Elmo visits who will be wanting your head. The first round goes to you and now it is my turn.

So... You're manscaping now?
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    There was no tracking number on the package not even a post mark. It was sent first class and had my address on the return as well. Oh yeah they used stamps instead of buying postage at the PO. I didn't know you could use stamps for postage on packages. I have used them on letters and small bubble mailers but not boxes
    It's like it came from someone who knew the postal system. Someone who would then innocently offer help to throw off any suspicion....
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:

I just read this, feel bad for you brother but damn, I'm still ROTFLMAO
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty funny,could be the start of a new trend here.I can just see it now bombs full of white owls and black and milds .....
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frank Castle:
    Sorry, but I had to post this one.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.