Home Non Cigar Related

Name That Movie Quote

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
Pretty self-explanatory fellas :D This is only for bragging rights, no smokes involved...well, other than me :P

"Spectacles, testicles, wallet, to watch"

Name it ;)

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Wow, Smoke, I've heard that nearly all my life. I didn't know it was in a movie.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    You learn something new every day ;)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Pretty self-explanatory fellas :D This is only for bragging rights, no smokes involved...well, other than me :P

Name it ;)
    Nuns on the Run,, Eric Idle learning the Catholic Sign of the Cross. Bad movie Very funny line
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That line sounds Monty Python-ish.

Come on now kas, keep with the trivia. :)
    j0z3r:
    That line sounds Monty Python-ish.

Come on now kas, keep with the trivia. :)
    Yes it does but I am pretty sure this movie was made after Eric parted company with the Monty Python group. another bit of trivia is that this movie was put out by George Harrisons film production company.. Early 90's maybe. That line is an old joke about checking that you have everything before you leave the house. I guess the author had a pocket watch.. and carried his wallet in an inside coat pocket..Still sound funny.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I'm not good at this stuff...unless it was a military movie line that we say a lot in the Coprs.

'Charlie don't surf!'
    kaspera79:
    Smoke=Fire:

Name it ;)
    Nuns on the Run,, Eric Idle learning the Catholic Sign of the Cross. Bad movie Very funny line
    Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! Robbie Coltrane was the other actor, and for my part I laughed my *** off at it. The part where the Mother Superior was asking them if they had any experience (they were in nuns habits, applying for a job at an all girl parochial school), and Robbie says "Oh, with 18 year old girls, plenty!"
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:

Name it ;)
    This line was also used in Austin Powers: The Spy who shagged me.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    How about the movie my signature came from? Should be an easy one!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Wedding Crashers!
    LOL that took less than 4 minutes! HAHAHA I love that movie probably my favorite of all time. It has as many funny quotes as Black Sheep.
    Here's one, that may be fairly easy. "Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own ***."
    Braveheart!
    Correct!
    "I could go over to your mama's, and light a small fire in her panties!"
    madurofan:
    "I could go over to your mama's, and light a small fire in her panties!"
    No takers eh?
  • rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Black Sheep!!
    You sir are the winner, your prize is ... well, its nothing but ITS A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING!
    One of my favorites, and since it is an oldie but a goodie, I'll even tell you it was sci-fi/horror ;)

"I know we've all had a rough day, but when you find the time do you think you can UNTIE ME FROM THIS F*&%$*@ COUCH!"
    Oooooo, that rings a bell. I can almost think of it . . .
    Hey smokey The line is .. I know you gentleman have been through alot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend this winter tied to this f***ing couch. The Thing.
    Heck, it has only been about 20 years since I have seen it, but you my man are dead on. I still split a gut thinking about that scene in the film. Great movie:D
    How 'bout this one: "Duh cat's in duh bag and duh bag's in duh river."
    Smoke=Fire:
    Heck, it has only been about 20 years since I have seen it, but you my man are dead on. I still split a gut thinking about that scene in the film. Great movie:D
    I do watch the same movies as you, they may not win Academy Awards but are still entertaining..
    urbino:
    Holy crap, that movie is fifty years old !! how will anyone know that Urbi. !! S.S.O.S ? that movie was loaded with great one liners..
    One of my favorite movies And an academy award winner "One of these days I'm gonna get organizized.."
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Holy crap, that movie is fifty years old !! how will anyone know that Urbi. !! S.S.O.S ? that movie was loaded with great one liners..
    'Twas, indeed. And you are, of course, correct: The Sweet Smell of Success. Burt Lancaster and, providing our quote, Tony Curtis. It's a classic noir, kas, people should know about it!
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    'Twas, indeed. And you are, of course, correct: The Sweet Smell of Success. Burt Lancaster and, providing our quote, Tony Curtis. It's a classic noir, kas, people should know about it!
    I was going to let people mull it over before I threw the name out there but since you insist.. movies of the 40s, 50s, and 60s were really great.. that and when you are up at two in the morning and have AMC you will see a classic.
    Yup. TCM is even better. No commercials and no editing.
    Hey urbi, " I have a question about etiquette. As I pass do I give you the ass or the crotch ? " name that movie quote..