Home Non Cigar Related

Vonage

Does anyone here use Vonage phone service? If so, what do you think of it? I'm looking to cut costs for my business and could potentially save a bunch of cash with this, but I am leery of voice/sound quality. thoughts?
Jeff

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    My step brother lives in Japan and he had Vonage. I used to talk to him quite often on it. It seemed great when we talked. no lag or buzzing or anything. I give it two thumbs up!
  • Fantastic!! I've been using vonage for the last 6+ years and have never had a problem with sound quality, missed or dropped calls. The only thing to consider would be if you loose your internet signal frequently your phone will also go out. My signal is solid so no issues for me there. Also if your buisness/ building has an alarm you may want to look into a wireless/ celular backup because if you loose power you loose the phone signal. Just somthing to consider if it applies to you.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Does anyone here use Vonage phone service? If so, what do you think of it? I'm looking to cut costs for my business and could potentially save a bunch of cash with this, but I am leery of voice/sound quality. thoughts?
    Jeff
    Depending on Business size and number of lines.... look into "Ooma" it's just like Vonage and Magic Jack had a baby but with no monthly fee at all... Buy it and forget it