Home Non Cigar Related

iPhone 4 batter pack/case

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Anyone have one? What is it, whether did you get it, how long does a charge last and what are your pros and cons to it?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Anyone have one? What is it, whether did you get it, how long does a charge last and what are your pros and cons to it?
    Pros: None

Cons: It's not Android
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i had one for a while, it added about 5-6 hours to the battery life, but how heavy it was in my pocket was a deal breaker for me.

you are better of spending the $25-50 on a mobile charger. they work great just as long as you remember to charge them.
    Sorry, again....I have the Samsung - Galaxy S4. I unplug my phone at about 0430.....with normal use, I have 30-40% left when I go to bed around 2200.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I was looking at moving chargers. Found a few decent ones online. My issue is that I'm usin my phone alllllllll the time. Mostly here on CCOM. Lol I don't mind the size of the battery cases. But didn't know how useful they are power wise
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    New Boots:
    Sorry, again....I have the Samsung - Galaxy S4. I unplug my phone at about 0430.....with normal use, I have 30-40% left when I go to bed around 2200.

Android is the way to go. I have the HTC One and I can go from 0500 to 2300 on a charge. I had the 4S before that and could only make it to lunch without plugging it in, that was a pathetic battery.
    dandin1:
    New Boots:

Android is the way to go. I have the HTC One and I can go from 0500 to 2300 on a charge. I had the 4S before that and could only make it to lunch without plugging it in, that was a pathetic battery.
    Oh...and my battery is replaceable and removable.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Got my wife a energizer charger case. Seems to work fine.