Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's the most embarassing thing you've ever done for your wife?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just saw this commercial for the first time...

Reminded me of going to WalMart a few weeks ago when wifey was feeling under the weather to pick up some items for her, including eye liner and another "feminine" product. No way to look manly while doing that!

So, what's the most embarrassing thing you've done for your wife or significant other?
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    lol good commercial. Wife made me pick up preparation h at the grocery store after she gave birth, but since she didn't know what would work best made me try cream and suppositories. I couldn't make eye contact with the checker. terrible
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:

Reminded me of going to WalMart a few weeks ago when wifey was feeling under the weather to pick up some items for her, including eye liner and another "feminine" product. No way to look manly while doing that!

So, what's the most embarrassing thing you've done for your wife or significant other?
    So. Isn't there like 1000 different eye liner things? How did you know what you were supposed to buy?
    My wife sent me to the store for salt. Who knew there were different kinds of salt?
    I assumed that all salt was the same, so I grabbed it, paid for it and brought it home. WRONG!
    Crap.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:

So. Isn't there like 1000 different eye liner things? How did you know what you were supposed to buy?
    My wife sent me to the store for salt. Who knew there were different kinds of salt?
    I assumed that all salt was the same, so I grabbed it, paid for it and brought it home. WRONG!
    Crap.
    It's not my first day, bro! I took the old one in my pocket! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:

Crap.
    It's not my first day, bro! I took the old one in my pocket! LOL
    LOL! I have to say, I would have never thought of that.
    But then again, she knows not to send me to the store for anything by myself. Too many sparklies to catch my eye. I get sidetracked way too easily.
    What did I send you to the store for?
    Uhm......salt?
    Is there salt in that bag?
    Yeah........uhm.....no?
    Mhmm. I thought so.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I cant say as though I have been "embarrassed" by anything, I really don't get embarrassed.
    I have been to the store for many things in the 25 years with my wife, from PH wash and pads, to other items involved with her monthly friends visit, and items needed for all three of my boy's births
    to all kinds of makeup and hair dyes (yes Puff has it right, take the old one to compare lol),
    to buying condoms for my boys when we thought the time was right for them to have some around "to be safe"
    I have even been asked to go to an adult store to buy a "novelty" item for a friend of hers that they were throwing a "Lady's" party for and neither my wife or any of her friends would go through with buying it - as well as the "special custom cake ordering" for the party
    I was even asked to discuss the "birds and the bee's" from the wife's parents to her younger sister's when it was time because they were so uncomfortable to do it.
    if I'm going to go get something that someone needs, I go with the mindset that what ever it is when others are looking at / watching me with, either know what it is and therefore understand it, or they don't know what it is so it doesn't matter anyway :) ...and if it bothers anyone, they don't have to watch me buying it.
    but again I don't get embarrassed, everyone that knows me, knows I'm an open book, if they don't really want an honest answer on what might be considered "embarrassing" they know not to ask me because ill answer it lol