Home Non Cigar Related

HEY BOOTS! - Vapes - open to all!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Yeah im running strawberry in one of my mods and then i have a Rockstar flavored juice im running in my rebuild-able mod. :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    didnt want to thread jack myself. lol Refresh me Boots... what mod are you using?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I'm using the good 'ol EGO-CE4. I'm on the cheapie still.
    Nothing wrong with that. I've been wanting to pick up a simple little Ego for a while. I want something less bulky than what I have.
    LiquidChaos66:
    Nothing wrong with that. I've been wanting to pick up a simple little Ego for a while. I want something less bulky than what I have.
    It works pretty well. It has small tanks though. I sometimes get a "stale" if you will taste from it. Almost like it didnt vape all the liquid, and I'm just getting hot fumes.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    PM
    Rain:
    PM
    To Chaos?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Oh, sorry...no, this should be a PM.#trolled
    Rain:
    Oh, sorry...no, this should be a PM.#trolled
    #NonCigarRelated #PWND
    Anyone is welcome to join in. I happened to put Boots in the title since we originally thread jacked myself. So for easy distinction it was titled as such.

how bout you Rain? Do you even vape? ;)
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:
    It works pretty well. It has small tanks though. I sometimes get a "stale" if you will taste from it. Almost like it didnt vape all the liquid, and I'm just getting hot fumes.

I get a few dry hits from my vivi nova mini tanks. I swapped out the head a while back and haven't had an issue since. Maybe it's just the tank or wick goin out.
    LiquidChaos66:
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:

I get a few dry hits from my vivi nova mini tanks. I swapped out the head a while back and haven't had an issue since. Maybe it's just the tank or wick goin out.
    I thought that may be it...I'm always swapping around tanks, so I don't know which one was my first one, which was my last.
    Luckily those clearomizers are pretty cheap. I just tossed some cheap crapped out tanks a while back. Lol
    LiquidChaos66:
    Luckily those clearomizers are pretty cheap. I just tossed some cheap crapped out tanks a while back. Lol
    Yeah, about $3 a pop. Usually, if I get a new flavor, I get a new one. Then 2 days later, I have no idea which one it was.
    How long does a charge last on your Ego?
    LiquidChaos66:
    How long does a charge last on your Ego?
    I can get a full day out of it. I don't vape much at work...but even on the weekends, I don't (usually) need to charge, until I go to bed.
    Not bad... I only vape at night for a little bit. so my big mechanical mod batteries last me maybe a week and a half... I vape at .50 Ohms so battery drain is pretty high. so if i bumped up to 1.0 or even 1.5 the batteries would probably last a lot longer.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I picked up a Buck Naked Express kit about two weeks ago. My original intent was to use it to quit smoking and so far it's working. The watermelon juice I bought with it is ok, but starting to get boring. Just haven't had time to get any different ones but I plan to make an order this weekend. It's only a 650 battery but it serves a purpose. A friend gave me a dual coil cartomizer after I cracked my tank. I prefer it to my old tank but, man, it eats up that little battery...
    I'd love to hear some suggestions if you guys have any. JHewey has pointed me to some cool forums and sites but I'm always open for more.
    Here's what I'm using right now.
    photo B6E3FCE5-0223-4DE5-970F-058C9FB3223C_zpsv7nk2i97.jpg
    I try to keep a few flavors on hand. if you only have one, youll get bored with it quickly. grab a few tanks, and fill with different flavors
    That's my plan, along with picking up a bigger battery. I picked up my kit at a convenient store and the only accessories they have are a few bottles of juice. The nearest place I can get tanks and flavors is over an hour away...
    Is there a discount smoke shop? Not a BnM but cigs and whatnot? thats where i go
    Yep, but they only have juice. No tanks or extra batteries.
    I'm going to order juice from Killer Juice and SmokTek.
    Do some hunting online. eBay has some decent tank options. I haven't looked at mods or batteries on eBay though. I use a Kamry k100 and it's a great mod! Look into that one they are fairly cheap (compared to other mechanical mods) and are quite versatile. :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    Do some hunting online. eBay has some decent tank options. I haven't looked at mods or batteries on eBay though. I use a Kamry k100 and it's a great mod! Look into that one they are fairly cheap (compared to other mechanical mods) and are quite versatile. :)

Thanks for the tip, bro!
    Where do you get your juices? Prior to your next orders online?
    Chaos - I just picked up a HX Protank II
    New Boots:
    Chaos - I just picked up a HX Protank II

protanks are awesome!
  • EoLEoL Posts: 182
    I have upgraded a lot... I have a simple mech (Fasttech... dont hate!) I have 3 different ego batteries. 2 twists and one little one hahah. My favorite though is the SVD I have. I have 2 different protanks. A couple iclear 30s (love them) but my favorite is the AGT tank I have.
    I think Im gonna need a bigger battery though
    EoL:
    I have upgraded a lot... I have a simple mech (Fasttech... dont hate!) I have 3 different ego batteries. 2 twists and one little one hahah. My favorite though is the SVD I have. I have 2 different protanks. A couple iclear 30s (love them) but my favorite is the AGT tank I have.

the AGT tanks are pretty nice! Never heard of the SVD mod... Just looked it up and it looks pretty neat!
    You blowin through battery power boots?