Home Non Cigar Related

This week can't end soon enough.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
F my week. Ready for it to be over. Ready for the Super Bowl, ready for a beer and a good cigar, ready for anything but work right now. I've been at work for 2.5 hours already and tech services has been working on my computer all morning. And of course this is just the cherry on the top of a crappy week.

rant over.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Here that man!!!At least you're not deploying! ;)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    STING!!!!
    On a side note, i'm with ya bro. Cant wait to get smashed on V-herf again...just need to put my phone on record so i can fill in the blanks the next morning!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    On a side note, i'm with ya bro. Cant wait to get smashed on V-herf again...just need to put my phone on record so i can fill in the blanks the next morning!
    Indeed. I might be on late tonight after everyone else is loaded.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Jetmech_63:
    I might be on later too. My goal is to see if I can belch either more or louder than Jetmech. lol ;)
    MorganGeo:
    Echambers:
    Jetmech_63:
    I might be on later too. My goal is to see if I can belch either more or louder than Jetmech. lol ;)
    Challenge accepted!
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Here that man!!!At least you're not deploying! ;)

You took the words right out of my mouth as soon as I read the title!