Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Alec Bradley Pryme?

Hi, I want to try and get some of these but CCOM is out and I am having a hard time finding them. Does anybody have some that they might want to get rid of in a trade or something? Just let me know.

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ron, check your PM's.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Replied
    And back to ya.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    What are yall's impression of AB smokes? I just bought a sampler from ccom and so far I have only had the tempus. I really liked it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Krieg:
    What are yall's impression of AB smokes? I just bought a sampler from ccom and so far I have only had the tempus. I really liked it.

I like them a lot especially the Tempus ...
    The only AB cigar I've had so far that I didn't care for was the Maxx Traditional. All the others of his I have had (Pryme, Overature, Tempus, Ovation, Harvest Selection, Medalist, Maxx) have all been great. IMO the Pryme and Tempus are his best.
    I agree with your assessment Alien, but for my palate, I love the Pryme the most. Now I just wish that I could find something comparable with the 4 country filler and the Mexican wrapper.

BTW, if anyone besides Alien has some Prymes that they don't mind parting with or knows of someplace to get some, please let me know. I'm startin' to get frantic before these disappear completely.
    Check your inbox Alien
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    Check your inbox Alien
    Ron did you find some? I think I have some coming from C.Com as an AB sampler. I haaven't had a chance to try the prime.

I LOVE the Tempus.
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    Check your inbox Alien
    Ron did you find some? I think I have some coming from C.Com as an AB sampler. I haaven't had a chance to try the prime.

I LOVE the Tempus.
    The Pryme and Tempus are my two favorite AB offereings. As far as favorite of the two, it kinda depends on what mood I'm in at the time.
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    Check your inbox Alien

I LOVE the Tempus.
    I haven't found any. Still looking, but I was hooked up with some by a fellow BOTL to get me by for now.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    rdnstn:
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:
    Check your inbox Alien

I LOVE the Tempus.
    I haven't found any. Still looking, but I was hooked up with some by a fellow BOTL to get me by for now.
    Damn fine BOTL that guy is. If you find some and would like to do a split...I'm in.