Home Non Cigar Related

Xbox 360

betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
Anybody want to play tonight?

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Depending on what game we decide on, I'd be down to play.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    Depending on what game we decide on, I'd be down to play.
    Hanna Montana!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    If we could merge Hannah Montana and Resident Evil together, I'd be down.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I'm heading down to a buddy's house later. Knowing us, we might end up on either COD4 or 5 (world at war). Not sure though. If it's under my name, it's robisnotadad. If it's his, it's flingboob.
    betasynn:
    lol
    betasynn:
    So you want Chris dressed like Hannah Montana? And I thought his safari clothes were weird....
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'll poke my head in on COD4 and see if youre there im BOCOD(I doubt anybody but navy and maybe other branches knows what that means lol)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Jetmech_63:
    I'll poke my head in on COD4 and see if youre there im BOCOD(I doubt anybody but navy and maybe other branches knows what that means lol)

Bitchy Old Chief On Duty? Hey You gotta admit thats a good guess considering I'm not military....anyways I'm sure the guys find you quite cuddely and just a peach, just a peach ...LMAO
    gmill880:
    Jetmech_63:

Bitchy Old Chief On Duty? Hey You gotta admit thats a good guess considering I'm not military....anyways I'm sure the guys find you quite cuddely and just a peach, just a peach ...LMAO
    I don't know, jetty is probably a real ass when in uniform. I was the same way though, once I got my stripes I was a love to hate boss. Always got my stuff done right though... Got to please your 1st sergeant.
    Jetmech_63:
    Hey jetty, you get to use the 360 while on a ship?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:
    Hey jetty, you get to use the 360 while on a ship?

Jet don't need to be playin' no games while he's supposed to be guarding our cigar smokin' slacker a$$es from evil tyranny ...
    Bitchy Old Chief On Duty...no but damn thats good! I am kind of a d!ck but i'm one of the better d!cks to work for according to the guys :) I play 360 on the ship occasionally, but we cant get online.
    no internet connection, damn the navy needs to get on that....
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Gonna jump on live now.
    I've been neglecting my 360 as of late. Anyone have gears 2? I need to finish co-op on insane for the achievements...
    Man, I feel like insane mode is just banging your head against a wall until you get that one lucky break. You trying to thousand Gears 2 Pheebs?
    well I almost have it for gears 1, just need to find a few more cog tags and do some multiplayer. I didn't find insane that tough, at least compared to the 1st one, that was rough especially beating it. My main focus on gears 2 is beating it on insane with co-op and finishing the horde.
    Props to fuzzy nuts, i dont last longer than 15 minutes on insane!
    really? gears 1 or 2? do you have gears 2, then we need to hook up! btw, it really isn't that more difficult, just have to take a lot of cover.
    Anyone still have gears of war 2? I need to complete it on co-op for the achievements. If you do and want to help a guy out pm me, we can schedule a time.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    phobicsquirrel:
    Anyone still have gears of war 2? I need to complete it on co-op for the achievements. If you do and want to help a guy out pm me, we can schedule a time.
    I have it. I need to renew my XBOX Live account though, and I've never played co-op. I'm planning on renewing and I'll do some practice. I'll drop you a line once I do if you're still wanting to play.
    sweet, Mine expired too, lmk. I've already made it rather far but I can start over, it's been a while.
  • phobicsquirrel:
    If you have the time and a second controller, you can complete the co-op campaign yourself. The most difficult part is the "inside the worm" chapter, even on easy.
    true.... didn't think of that for some reason... lol, but my wife sucks at it and I'm also playing it on insane so trying to be there to revive her every few seconds would suck..
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Bitchy Old Chief On Duty...no but damn thats good! I am kind of a d!ck but i'm one of the better d!cks to work for according to the guys :) I play 360 on the ship occasionally, but we cant get online.
    That would definately be a cold day in hell before one could ever play 360 online from a ship. I'm not sure you could even get away with that while moored in home port. NMCI would be all over that, let alone ship's IT monitors. And disconnecting internet jacks and plugging them into other than military assets would probably land you in front of the skipper.
  • phobicsquirrel:
    true.... didn't think of that for some reason... lol, but my wife sucks at it and I'm also playing it on insane so trying to be there to revive her every few seconds would suck..
    hahaha, good luck! I beat it on insane as a single player, but it was soooo hard. I kept getting stuck on the part where you're looking through the computers to find Maria, then get ambushed....where Marcus says something like, "We have to give Jack more time." Dude, that's so hard as a single player on Insane.
    I've played about half the missions on insane and I must say, it's easier than the 1st gears. It took me a good while to beat it on insane with the first, especially the end. I will say that gears does have one of the hardest hard settings I've ever played on a game. Halo is much easier on legendary than gears on insane.
  • phobicsquirrel:
    Halo is much easier on legendary than gears on insane.
    I agree. But what's harder than COD 4 on Veteran? NOTHING!!! Gah!!!!!!
    lol, eh, I found it not that difficult. But I would put it up there in the hardest games category. I'm hoping modern warfare 2 keeps that difficulty the same.
    It's not all that hard, just takes trial and error. Now trying to complete Mile High Club on Veteran, that's a pain in the butt.