Home General Discussion

Its getting hot in here

I am really interested in smoking cigars. I have only smoked two or three before; the only thing that I do not like about smoking is that I burn myself every time I puff on the cigar. Are you supposed to smoke off of the lit end? That is the only place I have seen smoke coming from because the head has a cap on it? Can someone please help me? Thanks

Comments

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    LMAO! Thats funny, I don't care who you are!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Ok seriously now... Who let the guy from Oklahoma in here???? lol
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Somebody get this man a Middleton Black & Mild ....... if he cant figure that one out he should take up a new hobby
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Everyone knows you eat the cigar. Smoking it would take too darn long. And you start with the cap end.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    OK... just in case this is actually serious and to keep the tradition of the boards of helping anyone on here who needs questions answered, I'll answer this seriously:

Use a cigar cutter to cut the capped end off, then light the already cut end. And enjoy the heavenly goodness.

But the guys are right. If you couldn't figure that one out on your own, you might wanna take up a new hobby. You just might hurt yourself.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like laughing until you cry to start your day off. Thanks for the laugh!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful with the cutter!
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    No way... I dont believe you. Im calling your bluff.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    that was hilarious!

"Long ashes my friends."

• dmferree:
    I am really interested in smoking cigars. I have only smoked two or three before; the only thing that I do not like about smoking is that I burn myself every time I puff on the cigar. Are you supposed to smoke off of the lit end? That is the only place I have seen smoke coming from because the head has a cap on it? Can someone please help me? Thanks
    Actually, what you need to do is cut the cap end off, light both ends, get a punch and cut a hole out of the middle and smoke through the hole.
  • Kamelyon:
    dmferree:

Actually, what you need to do is cut the cap end off, light both ends, get a punch and cut a hole out of the middle and smoke through the hole.

I am seriously tempted to try that lol
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    T. Gervais:
    Kamelyon:
    dmferree:
    DO IT! Video it and update us!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    T. Gervais:
    Kamelyon:
    dmferree:
    DO IT! Video it and update us!
    They call that the "Angry Dragon"
  • Thanks for all of yalls help. Just to keep yall up dated my welts in my mouth are healing very quickly and with limited infection. I will be back to smoking very soon.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Dude you can't actually be serious about smoking that way. How did you generate smoke without having a hole in the cigar? I'm calling some BS.
    Garen B:
    Dude you can't actually be serious about smoking that way. How did you generate smoke without having a hole in the cigar? I'm calling some BS.
    I'm certain that he is just bringing a little humor to the forums. You can light a cigar without clipping it first, check out cigar aficianado dealing with lighting cigars. Awesome video!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I've seen the video before, I'm just wondering how the heck he would be able to draw without a cut, might just be looking into it too much and should just sit back and enjoy the laugh.
    LOL. He sounds like 1 crazy SOB!