Home Non Cigar Related

Here today... Goin' to Maui!!!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's official!! The final production results for 2013 were released today and I qualified for President's Conference by ranking #8 in the company's Top Ten Senior of the Year category - which means a week at the Ritz Carleton in Maui in July!!! Woot woot!!!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Congrats! Went there about fifteen years ago. Love that place, and if you play golf you'll be in heaven.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Doug! And you don't have to listen to some real estate time share sales pitch? Awesome!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and enjoy. But don't you think they should send you in the middle of winter and not summer? Either way it will be awesome.
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    Congrats! That sounds like it will be an amazing trip. Enjoy it brother!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Awesome!! Congrats!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice Doug!!

We expect you to retrieve the local Sticks while your there!!

You mission, should you choose to accept it!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    Very Nice Doug!!

We expect you to retrieve the local Sticks while your there!!

You mission, should you choose to accept it!!
    That's a tough assignment... but I think I can manage that. Maybe I can get a little help from Ryan the Hawaaian. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well deserved! Days like this I wonder why I work in the public sector.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job man!!!! Im jealous! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    Nice dude, fancy place as well. It seems like everyone goes to Maui but no one comes to Oahu.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    Nice dude, fancy place as well. It seems like everyone goes to Maui but no one comes to Oahu.
    Dude, if I can swing it, I'll gladly come to Oahu and herf with you!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    Yeah! C'mon Ryan I will be in Maui 5-22 to 5-30... The Shizz will hook a brother up!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! Hope you have fun.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    Bigshizza:
    Puff_Dougie:
    TwoThingism:
    Yeah! C'mon Ryan I will be in Maui 5-22 to 5-30... The Shizz will hook a brother up!

Hah. Now I'll check out the flights.

And no, we do not travel by outrigger. Unless I want to get lost in the ocean with a volleyball.