Home General Discussion

Perdomo event at my Local shop tomorrow....

One of my favorites are coming to my shop tomorrow, looking forward to trying more of the habano's. This will be my first event.

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Congrats Pheebs! The events are a blast to go to! Nick Perdoma came to my loca B&M a couple months ago but I had to work so I missed it. Hope you have a blast.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kool, hoping to see a new blend.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    They are having an event near me coming up too (madison wi) im excited about it!
  • NYHCx516x:
    They are having an event near me coming up too (madison wi) im excited about it!

Oh tell me more, in madison area too.
    i cant remember the date, but ill find out and post it tonite. I know someone else around here is in WI too...
  • NYHCx516x:
    i cant remember the date, but ill find out and post it tonite. I know someone else around here is in WI too...

Yes lasabar is in delafield area.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Look for the Grand Cru, I think that is his newest blend. It's pretty good too.
    Cool, ill have to let him know when i get detials tontie
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I can count on one finger how many events any of my local shops have had in the past 5 years. Have fun.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    phobicsquirrel:
    One of my favorites are coming to my shop tomorrow, looking forward to trying more of the habano's. This will be my first event.
    First event huh? You'll have a blast. My local place has an even just about every month and I try not miss 'em. Always a great crowd of folks. Oh and welcome back to the board, you were missed.
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    great, I'll be on the look out. I'm really hoping to pick up some habano maduros.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    great, I'll be on the look out. I'm really hoping to pick up some habano maduros.
    Have you had the Habano maduro before? I ask because I was not particularly impressed with it, in fact the Connecticut was, in my opinion, twice as good.
    no, I really enjoyed the conni.
    so I picked up some perdomo's, apparently the esv's and one other one are no longer going to be made, the tobacco is gone. The rep was really nice, and gave me a few cigars to take home. I was tempted to buy a box, since he was going to give me a sampler and a shirt but I've spent enough for the week. Surprisingly the prices for the boxes were about the same as here, which is odd since they usually have higher prices. At any rate I wish I could have stayed for a cigar or two but I had a lot to do today. They even had a bbq going.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sounds like you had a good time anyway Pheebs ...
    I got a call yesterday from my local shop that I won a drawing for a triple flame perdomo lighter!!! This thing is SWEET! and they also got in some opus's!!! Double Score!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Sweet! Congrats on the victory.
  • BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Congrats!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I likey cigar lighter !!!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I will honestly say that you won't have the same problem that Rad is going to have with his lighter and his wife!!!!!

Or maybe you will o_O

Congrats either way!
  • We ever find out when the event in madison is?

Dam just saw the PM,  Was in Florida last week.