Home Non Cigar Related

Still around

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Hey fellas. I havent checked in in a while, but Im still around. This school semester has kinda got me bonkers. Hope everything is going good for you folks.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Hey fellas. I havent checked in in a while, but Im still around. This school semester has kinda got me bonkers. Hope everything is going good for you folks.
    Good to see you, Dane. Life is like that. We didn't forget about ya! Glad you checked in!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    roland_7707:
    You went through that damn door again, didn't you Roland!!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    roland_7707:
    Guess what happens when you find the tower?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel ya on the school thang...can't wait for the break! Hope all is well with you Dane!
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    New Boots:
    roland_7707:
    Guess what happens when you find the tower?
    Can we AT LEAST pay attention to Jake, when we get on the train tracks this time?!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yall are great. Thanks for the encouragment!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Great take care of schooling, nice to have you check in :).
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Don't lose the Horn of Eld this time...that might help!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Good stuff, Roland. Going nuts is part of school! Best of luck.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.