Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tat House Blends Box Split

Want to see if we can get a third for a three-way box split that Puro has generously offered to host for us. It looks like it will be $180 for a box of 25, so about $65 (after you figure in shipping) each for 7-8 cigars. I'm in favor of letting Puro keep a few of them, so I would say 7 cigars each. I know theshaun said he wanted in on it, anyone else?

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    No way to get a cheaper deal on these? What if you guys buy two boxes and split them 4-way? I'm poor sorry :(... The deals I get are usually max $4 a cigar.... I am totally Scrooge...
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    The price seems quite high. Plus shipping to me in Canada would make it more for me. At that price I don't think I can justify it. :(
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm........anyone else, lol?
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Not meaning to derail the thread but whats up with the Tat Blacks ? Are they no longer available ...I cant seem to find them anywhere.
    I dunno, only time I even heard of those was when Scrambler got a couple for Brandon. I wouldn't mind trying those too, lol.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    I dunno, only time I even heard of those was when Scrambler got a couple for Brandon. I wouldn't mind trying those too, lol.
    If Maddy ever shows up again I know he was able to get his paws on some too.. I know because he sent me one. Very Nice stick.
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I'm in for a split.
  • I would like in, but can only pay in gars, long list to choose from
  • gmill880:
    Not meaning to derail the thread but whats up with the Tat Blacks ? Are they no longer available ...I cant seem to find them anywhere.
    It is my understanding that this is an event only stick. There is a soon to be released Tat Black Tubo to be sold retail.
    Beta's in, cool....

mustluvcigars:
    I would like in, but can only pay in gars, long list to choose from
    Since Puro is hosting it, it would be up to him if he would take cigars instead of cash, Puro?
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'd love to get in on this split if possible
    Also, when are we going to do this?
    Now that Brandon is down, I'd say whenever is convenient for Puro. I'll PM him and see what he says.
    Brandon and Beta- Puro doesn't want any of the cigars, he just wants to keep the box, lol. So that will be 8 each, he said he will get them as soon as we send him the checks, he is checking tomorrow to make sure they have boxes in stock.
    PM incoming, Alien.
    So what is the total cost?
    $65 for 8 cigars.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Hey guys, I guess I should have looked on the trades games and passes threads sooner and I would have seen this. I'm a little slow. By the time I got my car out of the shop and back in town it was a little late to stop by the B&M so I'm going to call them as soon as they open to make sure they have got the house blends in stock. I know they were expecting another 100 boxes either last week or sometime very soon. As Alien said, I really would just like the box so I can get Pete Johnson to sign it when he comes in for his event on Oct. 29th. I have some of these in the humi already and just want to share the wealth with you guys that aren't able to get these since this is a very localized smoke. This cigar is in the Noella size and flavor-wise it is somewhere between the regular Noella and the Reserva. As Jozer put it, it's a flavor bomb! I will update everyone on this in a couple hours when the shop is open.
    gmill880:
    These cigars only go out to 13 shops nationwide each year right around Halloween. The shop here by my house is on that list and I am REALLY hoping to get my hands on a few when Pete comes into town in late Oct. I may do a box split with a buddy of mine on these. I'll try to give an update on these when I find out more. Kent that own the local B&M here is good friends with Pete so he usually has great info.
    JACKPOT! I just got off the phone and they do have them in stock! I will be shooting everyone a PM.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    These cigars only go out to 13 shops nationwide each year right around Halloween. The shop here by my house is on that list and I am REALLY hoping to get my hands on a few when Pete comes into town in late Oct. I may do a box split with a buddy of mine on these. I'll try to give an update on these when I find out more. Kent that own the local B&M here is good friends with Pete so he usually has great info.

Puro will they be in the black jar that looks so awsome or was that a limited deal? I think the jar had 19 cigars in it .
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

Puro will they be in the black jar that looks so awsome or was that a limited deal? I think the jar had 19 cigars in it .
    I'm not sure, I know they are going to have some more, but didn't hear what the packaging will be. I just know I'm REALLY hoping to get to split a box with my buddy Nick.
    hey guys, not sure if I'll be able to do this split, would anyone else want to jump in?
    Looks like we need one more person here...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Which of the Tats are you looking for a 3rd on ? I lost track here.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    It's for a Tat. house blend that is made for the apparently heavenly B&M Puro goes to. Lucky basterd...I'm moving to Texas.
    I hope we can find another person for this. These are great smokes and it's nice to be able to spead the local wealth...
    Yeah, just one more person. Anyone interested?
    alienmisprint:
    Really guys...I can't wait to try these...if anyone doesn't want in for the whole third...I can take on a few more.
    bbc020:
    alienmisprint:
    Really guys...I can't wait to try these...if anyone doesn't want in for the whole third...I can take on a few more.
    You thinking about doing half? If we can wait till next week, I could probably swing half.