Home General Discussion

wife is jealous...

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey brothers,just wanted to share this with you all.I usually do a decent job of flying under the radar don't get involved in to much mayhem,just enough in my opinion..lol...but coming home yesterday check the mail...boom hit by Andy(cddrsmkd) posted picture in T.P.&B.wife see package and says "I wish I was part of a cool club you!!!!" I think she busting my stones,she says " no I mean it I'm kinda jealous of all your cool friends" so you guys are all cool in Rebecca's opinion even if she's a little jelly!!!thought you guys might get a kick out of this!!
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Tell her too join in the fun!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I get the same thing, Vance. "Why are you always getting free stuff" "Where is my free stuff" ......so jealous!
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I need to send another "wife" sample pack Vance ?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    I need to send another "wife" sample pack Vance ?
    Oh no not necessary brother but thanks .

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Tell her too join in the fun!!
    That's whast I told her.she does occasionally smoke with me,I told just sign up and jump in..

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife is the same way. Always disappointed packages never come for her. Sometimes I let her open them but if the say DE, Viaje, Tat, or AB on them she tries to claim them all. I do share with her and think she has great taste in cigars and bearded men.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, The Bear turned my wife on to Behikes. Now I'm jealous!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I'm glad to hear it's not just my wife. She gives me so much $h1t when I either get an order or get bombed. One of these days I'm going to have to put in an order for some Isla del Sol to shut her up. The only reason I haven't already is because she doesn't join me much since it got cold, plus I still have a few.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Hey brothers,just wanted to share this with you all.I usually do a decent job of flying under the radar don't get involved in to much mayhem,just enough in my opinion..lol...but coming home yesterday check the mail...boom hit by Andy(cddrsmkd) posted picture in T.P.&B.wife see package and says "I wish I was part of a cool club you!!!!" I think she busting my stones,she says " no I mean it I'm kinda jealous of all your cool friends" so you guys are all cool in Rebecca's opinion even if she's a little jelly!!!thought you guys might get a kick out of this!!

Jealousy causes stress and could cause problems in an otherwise good relationship.