Home Non Cigar Related

New car maybe???

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Please send out some good vibes for me.... I might be able to get another '66 mustang. I lost mine to a dump truck 12 years ago and I've been wanting another ever since. I'm within arms reach of another mustang... It's the same paint scheme and vinyl top coloring as what I was going to do to my first one. I would be a super happy camper I this could happen!!!! Just gotta sell my pt cruiser first. Lol that's the hard part.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots and lots of good vibes heading your way. My dream car is a 66 Pontiac GTO. Something about that year I guess.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    1: I hope you get the car, that thing is sick

Now lets break this down!

1 - Hey, let me get Boots Addy
    2 - "Oh, no it's for later...I have yadda yadda yadda coming up"
    3 - I want a new mod
    4 - I'm probably getting a new car

I trust you not my friend!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    BOOTS! be nice before i broadcast your bday on the forum... trust me... i know plenty of people who would love to watch you squirm again. ;)

yes... i would love to get this car... I would be beyond happy.
    LiquidChaos66:
    BOOTS! be nice before i broadcast your bday on the forum... trust me... i know plenty of people who would love to watch you squirm again. ;)

You be quiet! lol
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:

You be quiet! lol

does this bring fear upon you?
    LiquidChaos66:
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:

You be quiet! lol

does this bring fear upon you?
    Yes, Ive seen birthdays around here! I already screwed up saying my anniversery was soon.
    Echambers:
    Lots and lots of good vibes heading your way. My dream car is a 66 Pontiac GTO. Something about that year I guess.

I totally agree. It's like 1966 had their crap together and almost all the cars available were awesome in their own way. :)
    I like the 66 charger and chevelle a lot too.
  • RedRex06RedRex06 Posts: 155
    Speakin of 66's, my dad's got a 66 chevy pickup he shoehorned a 454 into... it is dubbed the one tyre fire.

My dream car, or at least one near the top, is also a 66 GTO. LOVE its body lines, just. Also, 1991 Porsche 944 S2... and a completely modernized 67 Mustang coupe... and an ariel atom for good measure.

I have a long list.
    My dream car has to be the Nissan Skyling R34 (1999-2002). MY GOD I'm in love with that car
    The GT-R NISMO Z-tune version, if I could just choose anything I wanted.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh yeah, 2 weeks, right?
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh yeah, 2 weeks, right?
    BLARGLE!

You stay outta this!

*wimpers*
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh yeah, 2 weeks, right?
    BLARGLE!

You stay outta this!

*wimpers*
    I'll take that as a confirmation and since it is a long way to my birthday I have little to worry about as far as retaliation.
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh yeah, 2 weeks, right?
    BLARGLE!

You stay outta this!

*wimpers*
    I'll take that as a confirmation and since it is a long way to my birthday I have little to worry about as far as retaliation.
    10 months? Anniv in 8?
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh yeah, 2 weeks, right?
    BLARGLE!

You stay outta this!

*wimpers*
    10 months? Anniv in 8?
    Correct, plenty of time to forget the carnage. I need to do some shopping, maybe even place some bids and grab a large flat rate box or two... muwahahaha. I'm sure a few others will want to know about this.
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:

Oh yeah, 2 weeks, right?
    BLARGLE!

You stay outta this!

*wimpers*
    10 months? Anniv in 8?
    Correct, plenty of time to forget the carnage. I need to do some shopping, maybe even place some bids and grab a large flat rate box or two... muwahahaha. I'm sure a few others will want to know about this.
    You know you'll rocket to the top of my list, right?!
    LiquidChaos66:
    Please send out some good vibes for me.... I might be able to get another '66 mustang. I lost mine to a dump truck 12 years ago and I've been wanting another ever since. I'm within arms reach of another mustang... It's the same paint scheme and vinyl top coloring as what I was going to do to my first one. I would be a super happy camper I this could happen!!!! Just gotta sell my pt cruiser first. Lol that's the hard part.
    Sorry to hijack your post. I hope you are able to find a great car for a great price. I sold my 68 Mustang about 3 years ago. It was the very first car I owned. I loved that thing and drove it every day until about 2 weeks after my son was born and the oil pump seized up. It took me a few years to rebuild and by then the body needed work. I completely understand the drive to get another. One day I hope to myself.
    I had that happen to my '66. The oil pump broke spindles 2 times before seizing. Then I dropped a 302 in instead of the tired 289.
    Might have to kiss this one good bye already. Wife won't let me get a car without rear 3-point seat belts cause it's not safe for our daughter I just have a lap belt. Eff this always happens. Within arms reach and gone with one comment from the spouse.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That made me cry a little for you.....errr..... I mean it is dusty in here. Whew man card still intact.
    You're tellin me man. This is the 2nd time this has happened in the last year. I'm sorry. I work hard and deserve to have my dream car back. Then to have it plucked away. Lol
    In all honesty my child's safety is important. But I rode in cars my entire childhood with no shoulder belt and was just fine!!!! Heck I even rode in the front seat too!!!
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I have a blue 66 with the lil ol 240 in it thats been sitting taking up garage space for a few years. Save your pennys and you can come get it and we can install proper seatbelts or even a cage if you want. would make for an excellent vacation and herf. Frankly im sick of looking at it. I was going to install a twin turbo 300 inline in it for some shock value....but grew tired of it and i am just not a ford guy.

Aj
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Oh I really hope you sell your pt cruiser. Everyone needs a vintage car like that.
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I have a blue 66 with the lil ol 240 in it thats been sitting taking up garage space for a few years. Save your pennys and you can come get it and we can install proper seatbelts or even a cage if you want. would make for an excellent vacation and herf. Frankly im sick of looking at it. I was going to install a twin turbo 300 inline in it for some shock value....but grew tired of it and i am just not a ford guy.

Aj

came up with a solution the wife agrees on. So if this doesn't pan out I will PM ya for more details
    Keep up te good vibes my friends!!!! I have an appointment at 11am on Saturday to work out a deal and laye drive my new baby home!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    LiquidChaos66:
    Keep up te good vibes my friends!!!! I have an appointment at 11am on Saturday to work out a deal and laye drive my new baby home!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    Whoop hoooo! Hope it works out. Was just about to suggest an aftermarket racing harness for your daughter. Good luck.
    my appointment is in less than 2 hours! Wish me luck!
    LiquidChaos66:
    my appointment is in less than 2 hours! Wish me luck!
    Good Luck!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    Yes please :)