Home General Discussion

Graycliff

Have lurked around the site for a bit now and finally joined (congrats to me!). I have been very fortunate to have spent some time in Nassau and have became friends with the Graycliff guys. I have had Raul roll me a box of what resembles the taste and flavor of a Double Espresso (excellent cigar for me). I have also smoked the "factory" rolled Double Espresso which was still very good but not quite the same. Way to expensive for a everyday or even an every week smoke. What different sticks would the group suggest that try next. I am fairly new to smoking good cigars and am ready to venture out a bit. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. The list is long, samplers are your best bet.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum EmlrdDivr, sounds like you have great friends. You wil find some great people here as well. I am new to cigars, so i wll let some of the more expirienced guys recomend better cigars for you.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    get him signed up for the newsletter
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Jeffrey ... it's been quite a while since I smoked a Double Espresso, I remember liking it but don't remember it well enough to offer comparisons.

In addition to the replies from BOTLs here, you could always email or call one of the reps at CCOM for guidance.
    They're all very helpful but Tim B, Andy D, & Kelly seem to be the "forum favorites".
    Just let them know you're looking for cigars that are similar to the Double Espresso --- tell them a price range and preferred vitolas if you have them, and they will hook you up.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *