Home Non Cigar Related

Its official!

I am proud to announce that have graduated school, and will be changing jobs for the better within the next week, but more importantly I will be moving to Nashville Tn. with the love of my life. There is no possible way for me to be more excited than I am right now!! For those of you who like to play your mailbox games, my address will be changing, and my previous residence will not be needing any sticks so hold your fire ;) . Here is a little preview of the complex i will be living in!

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on your graduation and new job, bro!! Way to go!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CONGRATS!! Best of luck to the both of you!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!
    Pm me your new address, I graduated last year after 25 years after HS. Feels great doesn't it?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Wish you the best.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gongratulations. And that looks like a fine patio for herfin'. One of these days we gotta get together bro.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Congrats man! What a great feeling, both graduating and moving into a new place with the right woman.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Bob Luken:
    Gongratulations. And that looks like a fine patio for herfin'. One of these days we gotta get together bro.
    Michael we most definatley need to get together. Any time your up in the area just give me a shout!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bama.