Home Non Cigar Related

Charities WTF?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just received a call from a charity asking me to donate my clothing for starving people in Africa.

I told them to F@%K OFF!!

Anyone who can fit into my clothes is NOT starving.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I just received a call from a charity asking me to donate my clothing for starving people in Africa.

i dont care who you are... that right there is funny.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:

Are they going to EAT your clothes??? Last time I checked Africa was hot as hell and most of them walk around Naked by CHOICE!!! But for fun you should send some sexy lingerie!!! That would make a great National Geographic cover!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    hell, it would end up in some war lords hand anyways.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so no one is offended this is a joke. I actually did go donate clothes to charity on Friday and like to try to help others here at home. I have another joke that isn't really that bad......... but since I am new I am on the fence about posting it because it might be taken wrong. Funny as hell but I don't want to be labeled or offend anyone.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    i'm offended that you won't even try to offend me....
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    TheShaun:
    What he said with the addition of, if Lassy hasn't been booted off the boards yet, I'm pretty sure your safe.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    They called and asked the same of me snake....but for my size, I just figured they wanted it to be a cute little onezie for the rare white rhino-----just a guess though.
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Used this joke yesterday and got rave reviews. It has been added to my repertoire (sp?). Thanks.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    TheShaun:
    What he said with the addition of, if Lassy hasn't been booted off the boards yet, I'm pretty sure your safe.
    Oh YEAH!!! I'm still here!

Go ahead and offend...

At least I'll have company over here in the corner of the forums!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Garen B:
    TheShaun:
    lol ;-)