First Ccom order arrived today! (PIC)

2 - A. Fernandez robustos
first month of COTM
5 Vegas sampler
90 rated double stack

So excited!!

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Have fun! Can't wait for the weekend can you?
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nice haul Shaun. How is the Humidor seasoning going?
    No more temp. problems now for a while eh?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love looking at cigars. Yummy!!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    The humidor is doing just fine. Holds rather steady at 65-67% with the large 65% tube from heartfelt. Those few days last week were nuts with the heat in my place, but I took your advice....sort of. My cooler is at my dad's house and I never found time to head over there, luckily I still had the box my humi came in and it of course was lined on all sides with styrofoam. Just tossed my cigars in a tupperware, and some ice cubes in another tupperware, put them both in the styrofoam lined box and went off to work. When I came home the cigars were holding nice at 70 degrees, but the rh was all over the board, could never get it right. I think it was the close proximity to the ice.
  • Mmm those A. Fernandez robustos are gonna be so good, I'm jealous =).
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    COTM looks awesome!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    That Padilla Artisan gives me that "good old fashioned feeling" everytime I see it. I'll bet it tastes as good as it looks!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice package to come home to.. There are many of my favorites there. 5 Vegas (all) and the RP Vintage.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    T. Gervais:
    Mmm those A. Fernandez robustos are gonna be so good, I'm jealous =).

Yeah! Ive got a few more of those resting! They are YUM!

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I resigned up for the COTMC after a 6 month Lapse and I got the FIRST ORDER, instead of regular cigars!

Too bad I had gotten the Sol Cubano Artisan... not the Padilla one... Oh well! Wasn't expecting it anyway!
    I did the same thing a while ago when they were still the all gurkhas, I still have the second batch resting, been about a year now.
    kaspera79:
    I did the same thing a while ago when they were still the all gurkhas, I still have the second batch resting, been about a year now.
    Hellz yes!!! I still have my FIRST FIRST order resting.... I don't know why I just can't smoke them!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Hellz yes!!! I still have my FIRST FIRST order resting.... I don't know why I just can't smoke them!!!
    OCC?
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    OCC?
    Yessiree Bob-a-roonie!!!!
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    OCC?
    Well, from the first first order I still have the Titan, Beast, and monster Legend too. The friggin' things just look like they will knock me out. They will go ... some day.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    OCC?
    Well, from the first first order I still have the Titan, Beast, and monster Legend too. The friggin' things just look like they will knock me out. They will go ... some day.
    I think I still have a Beast, Titan and Legend somewhere.
    rwheelwright:
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    OCC?
    I think I still have a Beast, Titan and Legend somewhere.
    I got both Titans, One Beast, One Legend Churchill, and both of the 2 Figurados... (I think Legend and the "Red" one....)