Home General Discussion

Scrambler MIA?

I won a movie trivia question a while ago and last I heard he was sick so he would get the package out to me soon. That was over two weeks ago.

I don't really care about the package so much....I just hope all is well. Like I said, last I heard he was sick, so I hope he is OK and will be back with us soon :-/

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    scramblin man goes MAI for weeks on end. i hope he comes back.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    "Lord I was Boo rn a Scramblin' Maaaan!"
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    hey moose, hang in there .. when scramz delivers I guarentee it will be worth the wait. The man has some great sticks and doesn't mind sharing.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Well that is good to know. I'm really not to worried about the cigars; I just hoped that all was well. So that is good to hear. Thanks guys.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Hugemoose:
    Well that is good to know. I'm really not to worried about the cigars; I just hoped that all was well. So that is good to hear. Thanks guys.
    last I heard (and by no means have I been around the last few months) he was really busy with school or something and getting a house and what-not. He's a standup guy, but I'd still pm him from time to time. I'm sure he'll pull through, if he's okay, which I hope.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Moose,

Sorry bro, you have a pm. Sticks went out USPS Priority today.

I ended up being sick for about 2 weeks, even missed some work. Wasn't swine flu or anything, just a nasty cold. I think I get sick every fall when school starts. Probably from all the other students bringing germs back from wherever. Once I was feeling better, I didn't have a chance to get the cigars in the mail before I flew out to California for a convention and to see some family and friends.

Hope you enjoy your sticks, and thanks for your concerns.
    Glad you hear from you, man. You have a PM in return....and absolutely no worries. Life tends to take up all the free time we wish we had!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ummmmm.... Yeah, Scrambler.... You owe me a box of Padron 45th Anny's for winning an Awesome-ness contest... No rush, but just make sure you don't forget...
    You probably did forget since you were in a "Sick Coma" and were a little delirious... So, if you need me to resend my Addy let me know...

Oh, and you said that if you DID forget the cigars than you would make it up to me by sending a Xi3 Birchwood cutter.... no worries, mate, whenever you have a chance.
    Lasabar:
    Ummmmm.... Yeah, Scrambler.... You owe me a box of Padron 45th Anny's for winning an Awesome-ness contest... No rush, but just make sure you don't forget...
    You probably did forget since you were in a "Sick Coma" and were a little delirious... So, if you need me to resend my Addy let me know...

Oh, and you said that if you DID forget the cigars than you would make it up to me by sending a Xi3 Birchwood cutter.... no worries, mate, whenever you have a chance.
    I thought you said he would be sending you a Xi3 Mammoth Ivory Cutter??? Only real men cut their cigars with the tusks of elephants.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Hugemoose:
    Lasabar:

I thought you said he would be sending you a Xi3 Mammoth Ivory Cutter??? Only real men cut their cigars with the tusks of elephants.
    LMAO! I'm going to sig that last part man, that's hilarious!