Home Non Cigar Related

Washington State

flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
I know we have quite a few BOTL in Wa, with the scary reports of mudslides affecting entire towns, I hope you are all safe.

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    I know we have quite a few BOTL in Wa, with the scary reports of mudslides affecting entire towns, I hope you are all safe.
    Agreed, was thinking this myself while reading the news this AM.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we know if we have any BOTLs in that area? Snohomish County WA. That's where the big slide happened. According to Wikipedia: Snohomish County is included in the Seattle metropolitan area. But from what I can tell the slide area is in the northwest part of the county. Possibly the 98223 area code.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    echambers is in Bellingham, which is North of Seattle, but probably not in the same county. Still, pretty close, maybe. I have a friend whose brother is in a FD near there.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about a 45 minute drive north of the mudslide--definitely a tragedy. Worse, is the people that are still missing...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am thinking about the number of addys I have seen for Wash State and I hope everyone is OK.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's only about 30 min north of where I moved from... Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.