Home Non Cigar Related

Life is too short

Just found out one of my good friends from high school died on Saturday, he lost his battle with colon cancer he's been fighting it for a few years, we thought he beat it but it came back. It sucks last time I wanted to see him he said he didn't want no company, I shouldn't have listened. Makes me think, he just turned 30 and my birthday is coming up in May, brings me back down to earth in a way. I'm gonna miss him but I'll never forget him RIP my friend

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear this. Remember the good times you shared.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is. I lost my sister to colon cancer a while back, she was 31. Prayers sent for you and his family.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss, bro.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this...prayers to the family.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayer goes to the family. It is always hard but think about the good time and friendship you had with your beloved friend.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss bro, cherish the good memories you guys shared.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    30 is way too young. Sorry to hear you lost a close friend.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and his family.
    One God, One Truth
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Thanks guys for the support really makes me reflect and be thankful for a lot of things
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Sorry for your loss. The 30's are suppose to be the good time in a persons life. Just too d*mn young.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear about this Jesus. Prayers for you and your friends loved ones
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry too hear this! It's ashame that things like this happens and it's a real eye opener
    Money can't buy taste
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Sorry bro...
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss.