Home Non Cigar Related

Boozr and how it works?

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So alcohol makes me pee a lot... Do I lose the alcohol when I pee? Or does it remain? Sorry... Little slammed right now either way. Lol :)
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    No one would be convicted of driving drunk if you could piss it away. :-)
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Good point!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Have fun and be safe bro.
    Just chillin at home. :) after a great cigar and an awesome dinner... Tied a few under and am pleasantly enjoyingy evening. :)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It turns to acetone in the liver, is excreted by the lungs
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Hence the alcohol breath?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    It turns to acetone in the liver, is excreted by the lungs
    So if you get drunk and nibble her toenails, that removes her toenail polish?>

Sorry ... got stuck on that sleep thread I guess

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)