Home General Discussion

Damn cats!!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So.... As I was loadin up my stogie jar I somehow forgot a cigar. I found it under my entertaint stand.... With kitty teeth marks all over it!!!!! Shame on me for being so neglectful
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    So.... As I was loadin up my stogie jar I somehow forgot a cigar. I found it under my entertaint stand.... With kitty teeth marks all over it!!!!! Shame on me for being so neglectful
    Hey, at least it was something you left out, rather than something they "dropped" in your jar...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that, crazy cats!
  • I have had my lab chew up a can of Copenhagen before...lol
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my cat absolutely loves my cigars and won't leave me alone after smoking one.....so your cat is not alone in liking cigars.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Whenever I get a bomb or buy some sticks my cats are all over me until they get into my humidor. Can't blame them. Cigars are awesome! Lol
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to get yourself a guard dog for the humidor....to keep those pesky cats at bay LOL.
    But if the dog likes cigars too then you'll really be screwed, they will team up and keep you from getting to your smokes !!!! Hahaha

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our 2 cats could care less about my cigars (except the boxes they come in), but a couple of the dogs are very opinionated about what I am smoking, especially Little Guy.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to miss the cat? Just kidding!

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    We have 3 cats... I don't know which one it was... I assume it was Mr. Mustache... He is a dignified gentleman.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    We have 3 cats... I don't know which one it was... I assume it was Mr. Mustache... He is a dignified gentleman.
    Kaboom - C11000369045857