Home General Discussion

Another newbie joined

Been following the forum and recently joined after placing an order for cigars. Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome to the forum. Where you from bro?
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Welcome to the Forum!
    james40:
    Looks like the bridge down in escondido/san diego area eh? haha
  • Cigars&CoffeeCigars&Coffee Posts: 10
    Arizona
    chrislolds:
    Welcome to the Forum!
    james40:
    It is the bride at Hover Dam.
    Cigars&Coffee:
    chrislolds:
    Welcome to the Forum!
    james40:
    It is the bride at Hover Dam.
    *bridge
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Hola como estas, oops wrong thread. Where are you in Arizona ? I have people out there. This is a friendly place. Enjoy.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and I offer my standard advice... get a bigger humidor and a second job! You will find some really great people here and they are always willing to help.

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness that is ccom great to have you
    Lake Havasu. The bug has already bitten me.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. Good to see another BOTL in AZ
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Cigars&Coffee:
    Welcome bro

I lived in Lake Havasu in the middle 90's, could never get used to the heat.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. Like the moniker, two of my favorite things.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello there
    One God, One Truth
  • Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Welcome to the forums man. Lots of good info around. I suggest getting a sponsor and getting a trade under your belt and get yourself on the good traders list. There are some cool people around to introduce us new guys to cigars we might have never tried otherwise.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum C&C
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Have you seen my pants?
    It gets pretty hot but luckily there is an air-conditioned indoor cigar lounge in town. I definitely will welcome a sponsor as I am keenly interested in trying new cigars. Not sure how the trades work but you are not living unless you try something new.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars&Coffee:
    welcome! My wife did an internship out there for Physical Therapy and I went and visited twice while she was there. Very cool place to visit but man was it HOT!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cigars&Coffee:
    It gets pretty hot but luckily there is an air-conditioned indoor cigar lounge in town. I definitely will welcome a sponsor as I am keenly interested in trying new cigars. Not sure how the trades work but you are not living unless you try something new.
    If you need a sponsor let me know, I love connecticuts mainly. We can set up a 5-5 trade and post it in the newbie trading thread which will get you on the good traders list. Look on the "contact" box and you can send members PM. Look in the top right to your inbox and you will see one from me to work out the trade.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Cigars&Coffee:
    If you need a sponsor let me know, I love connecticuts mainly. We can set up a 5-5 trade and post it in the newbie trading thread which will get you on the good traders list. Look on the "contact" box and you can send members PM. Look in the top right to your inbox and you will see one from me to work out the trade.
    And another one bites the dust.....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    Welcome to the Forum!
    james40:
    yes lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    Cigars&Coffee:
    And another one bites the dust.....

I think it's more like, "Dusty bites another one". LOL!
    Welcome to the forum, brother!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Welcome to the forums and ccom math 5-5 Dustin LOL.