Home General Discussion

No cello flavor mingling

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
So I decided to take the cello off my mini sticks in my stogie jar... How much do flavors really mingle with uncelloed sticks?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    As to your question, I have no words of wisdom on this. I am virtuous do you want them to mingle?

edit to say: "virtuous" = curious. Thanks auto correct!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always kept mine seperated just in case,but let us know how you make out
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Well.... Do you really think putting an opus x next to a bunch if crap will make it taste like opus x? Nope... Unless we are talking infused, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Good point Catfish! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Well.... Do you really think putting an opus x next to a bunch if crap will make it taste like opus x? Nope... Unless we are talking infused, I wouldn't worry about it.
    Lol yeah that sums it up.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    As long as you don't put non infused with infused it's ok to co mingle cigars. Been doing this for 30 years with no issues regardless of whether they have cello or not on them.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I took cello off all my cigars, bold/med, that went into my aging humi from the day I got it. I wanted the aroma's to get into the cedar. Love the aroma's of tobacco and when you open this humi the smell is fantastic. For the past year I have been leaving cello on all that I put in for damage control and traveling. Didn't notice any real flavor differences though, just a few more cracked/damaged wrappers.