Home General Discussion

It seems so simple to make a favorites list.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
But I am befuddled, totally.

Would some kind soul please explain it to me step by step.

I have lists of lists but they are all over my PC and desk and at my age I need something to go to that will simplify everything when I go to make an order or want to check a "special" offering.

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Go to the cigar you want/like on cigar.com, click the star next to the item you like (single, 5er, box) and it adds it to your favorites list. Then when you go to place an order you can just select things from your favorites list.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not entirely sure what you want to do JD .... if you're talking about a favorites list to order on CCOM from then Gordon's idea is pretty dang handy...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (heck I never knew this feature existed until now, but I will use it in the future)

Or you can set a bookmark on your browser for pages like the daily deal/weekend blitz/etc.

But if you're talking about just a general "favorites list" or "journal" of what you like and/or dislike. Get an empty jar and whenever you smoke a cigar you like, put the band in that jar.
    (You can get other jars too and have 1 be for "bad" cigars you disliked, 1 for just "ok/meh" cigar bands, etc. Easy visual way to see what you're smoking and also your likes/dislikes.)

Or you can do a word document/spread sheet with a list, there's tons of online options, or even a plain old composition notebook and put your thoughts down on paper.

Lots of ways to do it, half the battle is just organizing all your "past" lists and sticking to just the 1 list in the future.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Not entirely sure what you want to do JD .... if you're talking about a favorites list to order on CCOM from then Gordon's idea is pretty dang handy...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (heck I never knew this feature existed until now, but I will use it in the future)

Or you can set a bookmark on your browser for pages like the daily deal/weekend blitz/etc.

But if you're talking about just a general "favorites list" or "journal" of what you like and/or dislike. Get an empty jar and whenever you smoke a cigar you like, put the band in that jar.
    (You can get other jars too and have 1 be for "bad" cigars you disliked, 1 for just "ok/meh" cigar bands, etc. Easy visual way to see what you're smoking and also your likes/dislikes.)

Or you can do a word document/spread sheet with a list, there's tons of online options, or even a plain old composition notebook and put your thoughts down on paper.

Lots of ways to do it, half the battle is just organizing all your "past" lists and sticking to just the 1 list in the future.
    I like that idea with the three jars :)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    3 jars. What a great idea!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Is this the jar thing that u put quarters in before you get married everytime you have.....well, you know. Then remove one every time you do after the ceremony? Think you will have enough for a few coffees a day as well and still never run out. ;)