Home General Discussion

New Guy Here

What's up everybody? Just joined the community and thought I'd say hello. I've only been into this cigar thing for about a year (after quitting cigarettes) and I'm always looking for good advice and fellowship. Look forward to talkin with ya.

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! You will learn lots and have a lot of fun on here.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    welcome to you!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello there.
    One God, One Truth
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Well Howdy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, these guys will take care of you, but you may need another source of income.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Welcome, these guys will take care of you, but you may need another source of income.
    Aaaaaaand a bigger humi... Rubbermaid makes good ones! Welcome to the board bro! Hope you stick around!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Hope you stick around.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Welcome. Lots of info here. just look around
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Club!!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Welcome,

Sit back, relax and enjoy bro. We are an active group that welcome everyone!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Welcome from a fellow noob to the forum!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Perhaps fill in your details in the 'personalize' section, in the upper right corner. That way we know a little bit about you...and know what to call you. Enjoy yourself, spend lots of time reading as there is a lot of valuable information and experience here.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. You came to the right place for advice and fellowship!
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Good (and very generous) people here!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Aland84Aland84 Posts: 60
    Hey bud, welcome to the club. I hope you enjoy your time here. Get yourself a sponsor and get a trade under your belt. Get yourself on the good traders list. Lot of great people around here.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello from another new guy.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!