Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Smoking while smoking...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
This weekend I pulled down my last ziploc bag of pulled pork bbq from the end of last summer. So It's about time to smoke another boston butt. That's my plan for this Saturday. I'll sit out on the back patio all day smokin that butt, while suckin on a Cuban... and a Honduran... ah well. You get the picture. Gonna be great day.

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    This weekend I pulled down my last ziploc bag of pulled pork bbq from the end of last summer. So It's about time to smoke another boston butt. That's my plan for this Saturday. I'll sit out on the back patio all day smokin that butt, while suckin on a Cuban... and a Honduran... ah well. You get the picture. Gonna be great day.

Um...what is the guest bed room situation..?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to a day like that myself in the near future. All out of pulled pork. Just waiting for the weather to cooperate so I can enjoy it. Post some pics to make us jealous please.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Sounds like you need to visit the:
    "Let's Talk Barbeque" thread.
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/555030.aspx

That definitely is a good weekend in the making; keep us updated on how it all turns out.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    I'll sit out on the back patio all day smokin that butt, while suckin on a Cuban... and a Honduran... ah well

Uh, this thread is about barbecue, right? :)
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    WaltBasil:
    I'll sit out on the back patio all day smokin that butt, while suckin on a Cuban... and a Honduran... ah well

Uh, this thread is about barbecue, right? :)
    Of course! Get that mind outta the gutter!! ;-)