Home Non Cigar Related

Moving sucks!

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    We are gonna need that new addy bub....for our records of course. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    For the newsletter? It's funny, the newsletter seems to be only printed on cigar bands.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    For the newsletter? It's funny, the newsletter seems to be only printed on cigar bands.

That seems a perfect way to do it.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    My good bourbon was taken away to storage while my back was turned. Grrr! That box was supposed to stay with me. All that's left is old, cheap Canadian blended that I was planning to pour out rather than pack up for the move. Well, at least Don Carlos is agreeable.

The last time I moved I packed all my firearms, ammunition, cigars, booze and camera equipment in my car. Talk about your low rider. Had to drive straight thru of course, stopping at a motel was out of the question.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

The last time I moved I packed all my firearms, ammunition, cigars, booze and camera equipment in my car. Talk about your low rider. Had to drive straight thru of course, stopping at a motel was out of the question.
    Getting stopped by the police would have been an adventure too! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon