Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Name is Bomb, James Bomb

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Beautiful day today, lit up a Virtue, opened the sunroof and went for a ride. Had to go around the beaches, beautiful sights. Got home noticed the mail was early. I open my mailbox and BOOM, off I went past my neighbor and landed on the sidewalk, dazed and confused. She ran up to me as I spit out Werther's candies (forgot those in the pic). What happened she asked, and all I could say was "it was Bomb, James Bomb".

Great hit James, the only one I've had is the Vegas Miami a long time ago. Tried Vegas Gold but not the maduro and I was looking at Odyssey on today's daily deal too, go figure. Very nice selection my man, I will put them away. Need the lighter thingy too but what is that other thing with the numbers on it? Some kinda cyphering tool? Thanks a million jd50ae image

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Great line up ya got there!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could not believe you had not been bombed, it bothered my sensibility's. The cyphering tool is to help with forum math (I know it won't do a bit of good).

Glad it got there and please enjoy.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I need to find me one of those lighter things! Where (aside from the obvious bombings) do we find them?!

Nice lineup JD...I knew that's where that bomb was headed!
    Snicker...
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! I think that thing is an abacus of sorts.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Snicker...

That snicker is dripping with evil
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit James Bomb.
    New Boots:
    I need to find me one of those lighter things! Where (aside from the obvious bombings) do we find them?!
    A quick Google search will give the answer. Since the answer wasn't ccom, I won't say where I would go.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit James Bomb.
    New Boots:
    A quick Google search will give the answer. Since the answer wasn't ccom, I won't say where I would go.
    I tried googling lighter thingy...no luck :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit James Bomb.
    New Boots:
    It's called the Butane Screw Thing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaken, not stirred.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

I was going to doobie doobie do you......no need now. Sigh.....
    jd50ae:
    I was going to doobie doobie do you......no need now. Sigh.....

Told you, dripping with evil.
    SleevePlz:
    New Boots:
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit James Bomb.
    New Boots:
    It's called the Butane Screw Thing.
    HEH! Really is Butane screw thing! Yup, ordering 1 or 5
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomb,........James Bomb. GREAT! Love that! Now JD,........get rid of the cartoon gorilla and get a smug Sean Connery photo up there for your avatar. That's an order double O seven!

Bob Luken:
    Bomb,........James Bomb. GREAT! Love that! Now JD,........get rid of the cartoon gorilla and get a smug Sean Connery photo up there for your avatar. That's an order double O seven!

Or Pushy Galore, that's how he would shay it,, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Part of JD's bomb was this little ****

Instead of Sean Connery as a new avatar maybe this JD instead

Think he was from your neck of the hills JD, hehe