Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Patrickbrick. Take a Sigh of Relief. PO Pulled Through

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Holy Crapola Batman look at this! Yep it's two, count them One, Two, 2004 Camacho Liberty's!!!! How about the other five???!!!! All super premium's including a MB 2, GOF, Opus X, an ISOM and a Flathead each one of them that I get to knock off my want list. Now I got to make me a special sandwich to try out Iron Mikes favorite Chicago Itialian condiment.

photo IMG_5360.jpg
photo IMG_7470.jpg

Little back ground about the Post Office comment. I had some warning about the Old Liberty's and that some others along with a Chicago land exclusive something something special was on it's way. Well after three days and tracking still showing it handnt moved in a while we both got concerned. PO lost the package but Brick House was on their @$$ and they found it and 11 days later it showed up today. We were both sweating some bullets on this one but I got to say it made the suspence build and build and now I am psyched to try every one of these!!! Thank you Patrick! I can't wait to get back up north and smoke a cigar with you.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really happy when I got that call today. Better late than never. the Giardiniera is really good, crunchy and a nice heat and you can never go wrong with DA Coach. I hope the Libertys are all you were hoping for and more.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Even if they taste like poop, at least it's one less to search out. (for the record, I seriously doubt they will be anything less then awesome)

What else do you like to put the giardineira on? Itialian Beef's are hard to come by down here and looking for alternatives to try this on
    I love that stuff, I put in chile, hot dogs that I grill, sausages, home made mac an cheese, hame off the bone sandwiches, pasta salad, etc. some times il even substitute olive oil for the giardiniera oil, but I like spicy.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Oooh pasta salad!!! Good idea! Actually all good ideas. Ok guess I'll have to experiment with this some
    O yea super delicious. It's like Bacon, it makes everything better.
    MOW badge received.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    How's the head feel Rob? It just got kicked...hard! Uber nice fellas!
    Lol that would be Fella. Also Jason did your wife like any of the Flavored cigars?
    MOW badge received.
    Darktower007:
    Jason, It has been a heck of a week for me of outstanding bombs and a trade. Stubble traded with me for two different old Liberty's, The Kid destroyed me in the Gang War, JD sent some good new stuff to try and now Patrickbrick did this. Life is good!
    She was excited to get them...although she's preggers at the moment so can't herf.. I have her a humi they are chilling in until it's time. I haven't forgot your generosity sir. :)
    I did not mean to be rude Jason, also congrats on the upcoming I did not know this. There will another your a dad pack at some point. Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Rob, enjoy all, you deserve it. enjoy life to the fullest.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang man........that's an awesome hit!!! Nice job Patrick!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Lots to like there. Great hit!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Guess this works here too,,,lmao,,, Glad you got yer pkg
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Great job!
    I am still giddy when I look at these! Thanks again Patrick! The Giardiniera is still sitting on the counter waiting to be put to use. My sister in law makes a pasta salad I love and I know I want to add some of this to it.
    You are welcome, enjoy that pasta salad.
    MOW badge received.