Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Minding My Own and then....JD

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So haven't been active or in rotation for a while, been swamped/Golfing and last Saturday was no different. So in between golfing, graduation parties we swing by house and wife happens to grab mail. I don't pay attention, because she is yelling because my 3-4 hour round of golf has turned into 6-7 hours....SO my mind is else where....I don't notice she has package until driving away and she is opening it....So I ask who is that for? She says "You", but your driving so....

Then it happens "BOOM" besides texting while driving may I suggest no opening packages in vehicles!!!! After swerving all over the road and people waving half of the "Peace sign" at me I/We discover the great selection of sticks from "jd50ae" thank you for the awesome collection and the surprise package!!!!!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, James in on a rampage. Glad you survived, I'm still a little sore from his hit on me yesterday, hope your wife is okay and there is peace in the valley now. Half the peace sign is bad enough but waving it sheesh, that's the moving finger. He's causing all kinds of mayhem.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Who what?! Mikey is that you?! Hope all is well bro!! Nice to see your still hangin in there
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Who what?! Mikey is that you?! Hope all is well bro!! Nice to see your still hangin in there
    Doing good, just so many things and so little time.....but starting to return to forums MORE!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Miss seeing you around here roomie
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Nice job! JD is tearing the forum up
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About friggin time you show up! Looks like JD knew the right thing to do......to lure you out! Stick around Newbie!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see a little welcome package payback. Maybe we should get this newbie on the newsletter list