Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for love...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
Got a nice welcoming packet put together, but no one to send it to. Suggestions? who are the newest members in this community, other than those who join to ask for free cigars... LOL

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    I deserve this. I'll take them
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    have you had any dealings with matkn293? A newer member who also just had some major surgery on his arm and might need his day brightened.
    +1 let him have it... I have his addy if you need it.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Darktower007:
    brianetz1:
    Yup...he hit me! Damn new guys! GET 'EM!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    brianetz1:
    sounds good. Send me the addy please!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Darktower007:
    brianetz1:

+ 1
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OH, this is not going to end well for me is it? There is no need to blow up O'Fallon, the town is still reeling from the gang war hit!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Got a nice welcoming packet put together, but no one to send it to. Suggestions? who are the newest members in this community, other than those who join to ask for free cigars... LOL
    "looking for love in all the wrong places, looking for LOVE!!!!"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    OH, this is not going to end well for me is it? There is no need to blow up O'Fallon, the town is still reeling from the gang war hit!
    it gives me great enjoyment to throw people under the bus.....
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    matkn293:
    it gives me great enjoyment to throw people under the bus.....
    I was nice knowing you, Mark.
    matkn293:
    Hahaha u sir got thrown under the bus!
    WaltBasil:
    Darktower007:
    brianetz1:
    PM sent
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil drops a bomb on me. Holy cow, thank you sir. I will head the instructions you have. Much appreciated. I don't think there is anything left to take out for you guys in the lottery. Hell there is not a mailbox left to put the lottery into. photo 76B40DE9-BDC3-4ABC-9579-39F12E93E95C_zpscaihmdqb.jpg Again thank you!!! Many great sticks to try.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some good shizz right there enjoy! Nicely done Walt
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    WaltBasil drops a bomb on me. Holy cow, thank you sir. I will head the instructions you have. Much appreciated. I don't think there is anything left to take out for you guys in the lottery. Hell there is not a mailbox left to put the lottery into. photo 76B40DE9-BDC3-4ABC-9579-39F12E93E95C_zpscaihmdqb.jpg Again thank you!!! Many great sticks to try.
    You are quite welcome. Your Lottery winning are heading out today. Enjoy! also, check your PM...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, love hurts.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit from The Real WB!