Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

asian clint eastwood...

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
You done bombed me. I haven't typed those words in a while on purpose. You silly salamander. Thank you so much man. You didn't have to do this at all. You were on the money about the selection. All that I have yet to try! I haven't tried the new stuff these days. Perfect way to try them w/ your very generous bomb! I should bomb you back huh? xoxo image

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    One day I want to hear him talk. Lee, You ever posted anything to YouTube?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    One day I want to hear him talk. Lee, You ever posted anything to YouTube?
    He does have a deep, raspy voice...it's very odd.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoobie you should enjoy those NC's, quite tasty!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it there safe buddy and well you bombed the crap out of me so I figured this is a good month to get ya a lil something
    Money can't buy taste
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Nicely done!
    +1
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Glad they made it there safe buddy and well you bombed the crap out of me so I figured this is a good month to get ya a lil something
    thanks man. truly appreciate it! I'm planning to smoke some of them this weekend.
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    thanks man. truly appreciate it! I'm planning to smoke some of them this weekend.
    let the antidote rest a little bit...it's a tad fresh still but the rest are ready to go
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    let the antidote rest a little bit...it's a tad fresh still but the rest are ready to go
    aite meng
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    aite meng
    peace up A town down
    Money can't buy taste
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Lee! It couldn't have happened to a sexier guy.