Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crazy crankin jimmy James!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Must be a awesome and generous mind reader! Not sure how he knew I was running low on square bills and I love to power fish and smoke cigars but this maniac messed me up but good! Thank you so much man! Your a great brother!photo A56E145B-DF98-4F32-BA9D-ED0D2CF1CA14.jpg
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Must be a awesome and generous mind reader! Not sure how he knew I was running low on square bills and I love to power fish and smoke cigars but this maniac messed me up but good! Thank you so much man! Your a great brother!photo A56E145B-DF98-4F32-BA9D-ED0D2CF1CA14.jpg
    Nice, i absolutely love using the yellow stripe fattys. Probably my favorite crank
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn: Must be a awesome and generous mind reader! Not sure how he knew I was running low on square bills and I love to power fish

got a lil advise from you buddy daniel,lmao

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice sticks ya got there! No ya just need a 10:1 ratio bait caster and cast as fast as you can to be like KVD!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Lee.mcglynn: Must be a awesome and generous mind reader! Not sure how he knew I was running low on square bills and I love to power fish

got a lil advise from you buddy daniel,lmao

your still the man! Plus all I really wanted from the box and sticks was a good ol thanks...you went above and beyond!
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KVD son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice cranks!!! oh, and sticks.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done J.J. Catch some big ones Lee
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should also try the Storm Arashi's. Like those square bills. Just watch skipping them off of rocks.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    LOL,, Nice Hit There Jimmy