Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade?

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone down for a blind trade?

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in with a stipulation that we trade at a local cigar bar and each enjoy one of the others selections. You down?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that can be arranged. I will also still leave this open for another trade if anyone wants to.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    I am in with a stipulation that we trade at a local cigar bar and each enjoy one of the others selections. You down?
    Let me know when you guys do this.....
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I'd be down for a blind 5-4-5.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    Bert. When are you typically available?
    brianetz1:
    matkn293:
    Let me know when you guys do this.....
    Will do.

There is a fantastic B&M in ofallon that I frequent but may be a bit of a haul for you from VP.

matkn293:
    There is a fantastic B&M in ofallon that I frequent but may be a bit of a haul for you from VP.
    im further south, but I could do it if need be.....the B&Ms down here are a little more strict on bringing your own in and stuff..... the other option is Gran Cru down in Soulard. It's BYOB and they have a cool event space where we could chill chat and watch a cards game or something.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:

You know who you are dealing with, right?
    jd50ae:
    ejgorman:

You know who you are dealing with, right?
    I have no clue, but neither does he lol. I know enough to understand that none of us can count.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    brianetz1:
    matkn293:
    im further south, but I could do it if need be.....the B&Ms down here are a little more strict on bringing your own in and stuff..... the other option is Gran Cru down in Soulard. It's BYOB and they have a cool event space where we could chill chat and watch a cards game or something.
    I am down in soulard quite a bit during the week. Work a lot at AB. The B&M near me allows you to bring in your own stuff as long as you are drinking. Best selection. Of scotches and whiskers and craft beers I have ever seen.

Hell I have nothing going on tonight except watching my son. Come out to casa de matkn293. Wife is out for the night. Fire it up.

matkn293:
    Hell I have nothing going on tonight except watching my son. Come out to casa de matkn293. Wife is out for the night. Fire it up.
    Would love to, but have a bags tourney to go to tonight
    I'm heading out of town tonight so I'm a no go. As far as my availability, it varies every week. We'll just have to start throwing out days and find one that works for everyone and as far as location I'm fine with wherever.
    ejgorman:
    PM me that addy please
    Got my end today. My most wanted list needs some updating after this! Thanks Bert! image
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would put a hit on most lists. Very nice
    Nice lineup.

Glad I could knock some off your list! I received your end, which was absolutely amazing, and will get a pic up shortly.
    My end of the trade. Thanks so much for the Viaje, Ive been wanting to try some more after my first Skull and Bones. And how did you know I've been wanting a Dogma and CAO Extreme?! It's like you were reading my mind. Thanks again for taking the trade with me.

imagephoto 20140702_171300_zpsq9ai7ky5.jpg

This was win-win then. I had been eye-ballin those MOW OCC and the Opus was over the top! I just tried to hit some of your wants and sent a couple newer releases along for the ride. Enjoy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    Nice trade boys!
    Bert and I finally finished our trade from the beginning of this thread all at the herf last night. He came through with some great sticks that I am looking forward to. Also had an OC in there that I decided to try out last night. Boy am I glad I did! photo D829B2D1-67CD-4FA8-A389-20684D831CA5_zpsanaqbcuy.jpg

I to got a great lineup. Photobucket is being a pain right now but I got an LFD, Montecristo habana, 13, 3 different camacho, room 101 daruma, tatuaje tattoo