Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Have A Letter

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
You Are Fudge'd......

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I don't know whether I should laugh or cry! I was hoping that would fade away into the sunset!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What the deuce? Not sure which is more disturbing. Smoking machine mades or the fact that mine and Morgan's pictures are on your night stand. Framed, no less... Just for the record, I had no idea it was a machine made. Webmost tricked me. I have to say it was good though.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhh man it's time to start plot shopping for sure!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Cool story bro ;)
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Is there a thread you can point me to about the story behind this? Looks like a good one.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    whoah, this could be epic, and the plot thickens.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the elmo doll part of the story, or is that just how Morgan smokes?
    rsherman24:
    Is the elmo doll part of the story, or is that just how Morgan smokes?
    hahaha cute!
    FireRob:
    Is there a thread you can point me to about the story behind this? Looks like a good one.
    here ya go. Enjoy! http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/716936.aspx
    MorganGeo:
    FireRob:
    here ya go. Enjoy! http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/716936.aspx
    hahaha... just read through that again. That was pretty fun. Still smoking those - 2 plastic trays full left in the bottom of the BFH. When I'm not sure what I want I just reach into one of them and pull something out.
    RCY wasn't kidding about being fudged... check this out!

Thanks Rick! What an exquisite box of cigars... can't wait to light one up this weekend. He also gave me his prized award winning photo that will be appropriately placed in my man cave. ;-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Ricky! Those are great cigars from a generous BOTL... Enjoy those Walt you will be reminded each time of the RCY terror.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That is just plain awesome! Great cigars for a great brother by a great brother! They're Grrrreat!!!! (Yeah, I just did a Tony the Tiger reference. Deal with it.)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Couldn't wait. Fired one up. Pure. Heaven. With some Knob Creek Ingle Barrel.
    WaltBasil:
    Couldn't wait. Fired one up. Pure. Heaven. With some Knob Creek Ingle Barrel.
    definitely makes up for that **** I was forced to smoke...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    RCY wasn't kidding about being fudged... check this out!

Thanks Rick! What an exquisite box of cigars... can't wait to light one up this weekend. He also gave me his prized award winning photo that will be appropriately placed in my man cave. ;-)

Walt, life's curve balls had gotten in the way. Schools, training, graduations, college trips, etc. But I didn't forget even though your buddy Morgan kindly reminded me. By bombing the crap out of me :). I hope you enjoy them, I know I do. Thanks for being a good sport on the Elmo hit. Even though you started it, BWAHAHAHAHA !