Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Funny Vidoes

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Not sure if we had a thread for funny videos. Full disclosure, DZR's reminder about the ERBs prompted this. If you haven't checked out Bad Lip Reading, it is definitely worth it! Listen Linda! Greatest. Video. Ever. I love Carmina Burana and that might have been the greatest version yet!!!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Old one but this part of the video always makes me laugh.

A classic pie fight compilation is always good too, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Wfe reminded me of this at supper

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad Cat Diary

Kids Rock

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    NSFW language
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya s'pose he's got the slightest clue as to what he said?  Sounds to me like pure millenial-speak.... 

And you just KNOW that he and his steelworker buddies from
    Swarthmore dropped their cookies into their herbal tea in frustration.... :#
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did the actor do that with a straight face?
    I'd have lost it laughing after the first few sentences.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    How did the actor do that with a straight face?
    I'd have lost it laughing after the first few sentences.
    One thing for sure, i would have never been hired for that script. I would be laughing so hard that i would have had to change my pants, at least once.
    Showed the video to a buddy over drinks and all he could do was to murmur that some people would really believe it. I mean he knew it was a put on but he almost came to tears when he thought about playing it for his daughter, she would have believed it.
    Thinking about playing it for my mother in law but things are kinda cool with the wife, so I think I will forget it.
  • Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    11thGenSoutherner11thGenSoutherner Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭