Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Swag

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bookmarks
Stogie stands
Stubbles pokers

Friends come into my mancave and see those things and want to know where to buy them. Then I say they are homemade and they say "you do nice work, Eric." Then I tell them I didn't make them and they wonder why I deserve such creative and generous friends. "*** if I know," I tell them.

and Jim is making birdhouses. Might as well have a craft show :-)
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is cool. I love all my personal items from my friends here. My smurf rug, stogie stand, various nubbing tools, bookmark, framed band pic. All special things to me.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Bookmarks
    Stogie stands
    Stubbles pokers

Friends come into my mancave and see those things and want to know where to buy them. Then I say they are homemade and they say "you do nice work, Eric." Them I tell them I didn'tale them and they wonder why I deserve such creative and generous friends. "*** if I know," I tell them.

We have such great and creative brothers here, that's what makes this this place special.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I got something I've been meaning to do for a while now too so can hopefully get that going soon. Think it will end up being pretty cool but want to actually try it first so I know for sure lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Bookmarks
    Stogie stands
    Stubbles pokers

Friends come into my mancave and see those things and want to know where to buy them. Then I say they are homemade and they say "you do nice work, Eric." Them I tell them I didn'tale them and they wonder why I deserve such creative and generous friends. "*** if I know," I tell them.

We have such great and creative brothers here, that's what makes this this place special.

Definitely
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Echambers: