Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Acid cigars

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all. This is my first post here so I hope it's in the right place. I am a new cigar smoker and have been enjoying trying a bunch of different sticks lately. I thought I'd like the Acid line by Drew Estates so I put a couple in a custom sampler a while back. As it turns out, these just aren't for me so I'd like to offer them to someone that would like to try them or already enjoys them. PM my your shipping info and I'll get them out to you later this week. No trades or $ required. 1 ea: Kuba Kuba Maduro, Blondie Belicoso, Liquid, & Opulence 3. Thanks to all of you for all of the great information I've been getting here!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum In the General section please introduce yourself. We would love to have you stick around and join the fun. If you like flavored cigars but Acid aren't your thing may I suggest Tabak Especial. They are like smoking coffee and chocolate and do not have that chemical kind of aftertaste I think Acid has. Also CAO flavours are pretty good.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to find a good home for these! Gone to jsnake's wife. I hope she enjoys them!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    Glad to find a good home for these! Gone to jsnake's wife. I hope she enjoys them!
    Way to go jbohon! Getting established and gaining trust here is a never ending reward. For additional questions go to cigar 101, catfish, kuzi and others are experts in the ways of the leaf, and can help you in your journey.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Jay! She will love the surprise. Her humidor is empty amd she just made her first online cigar purchase yesterday for a small sampler. Do you like anything aside from flavored?
    I actually don't care for the flavored, that's why I was looking for a new home for them. I've found that I like the fuller, natural smokes. Surprisingly, so does the wife. So far, we've really enjoyed the Liga Privada No. 9, The CAO America and the Diesel Delirium. I'm also quite fond of the Brickhouse Robusto, the Tatuaje Black label and the Ashton Churchill. I'm looking forward to trying more as we go. I think the CAO Mx2 is going to have to be in the next order.

Oh, can't forget the Fallen Angel. That one slapped me in the face. :)