Home General Discussion

cao brazilia amazon basin

can one get there hands on any? how did they smoke? any input is always good thanks

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea on them at all, but I have a 5 pack pre-ordered.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Heavy on raisin notes, very odd different cigar. We will be doing a group review of them soon. None of the guys that smoked them really had great things to say. My palate was fried when i did.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought these looked cool. I want to try em
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    yep i still want to try em, might be up may alley of funky cigars i smoke every now and then.
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    A lot of pre orders available with a lot of Vendors...now I'm curious. CI has some on sale for a 5 pak for $33 on the toro size. Google a coupon or F/S and that's a pretty good price and if by comparison they are as good as the Brazilian I'll be ordering a box.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one's gonna be kinda tough to laminate into a bookmark, huh Vance?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BTW...don't smoke the band...that *** is nasty according to one of our guys lol. Not sure what it is made of, but he let it start to burn and looked like he was green lol. The smell is really out there. Makes me question whether or not it should be stored in a humi with other smokes really.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    I really enjoy this cigar. Has aging potential. Like ramon bueso cigar, a bit bitter fresh. But I think it will get much better with time.