Home General Discussion

Have you seen what you look like smoking?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have you seen yourself in the mirror smoking? Or on video? i was messing with my webcam and caught a glimpse of myself smoking. For me it was like hearing a recording of my own voice. It's weird. I don't think I will smoke in public again.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Do you even VHerf bro? Lol, I never paid attention, but Vherf kind of brings everyone together in that regard.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha! I did once. But I wasn't paying attention to me, I was lookin at you guys. It was fun (I think you were there, Kuzi was there for a bit too.) but I killed my bandwidth allotment. Now I'm using someone else's wifi and I don't want the same thing to happen to them. One of these days I'll be back.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I guess I'm used to it now since I use it so much for the shows
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look awesome
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Back years ago when V herfs were getting popular it was funny to watch others as to how they felt about themselves on video smoking a cigar. Some would hide the cigar and would take very quick draws...others would hardly talk while others just watched and said nothing. Getting past ones own insecurity of putting a cigar in their mouth and then blowing the smoke out tends to end after awhile and it's all about the conversation afterwards. I thought the same thing with my first V herf....how was I gonna look cool smoking a cigar w/o looking like a doofus.....
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I look awesome
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife says I look like a goof-ball:)
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    I did once and it made me feel bad about smoking.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never looked what I would call smoking. The RedHead, on the other hand, she's another story.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I've been wanting to join you guys on the VHerf, but the wifi signal in the backyard (only place I'm allowed to smoke) is shoddy at best.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i have seen myself smoking, and i look pretty much like the coolest fat guy around. (no shortage of self confidence here.....)
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit spending time in front a mirror when i turned 67.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Have you seen yourself in the mirror smoking?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Rhamlin:
    My wife says I look like a goof-ball:)
    lol. mine too. She also says I look, "ridiculo" in Spanish.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    I quit spending time in front a mirror when i turned 67.

AMEN to that.....and no watches.
    Poor Bob.....I can't type what I want because he said I could not talk out of school. Lets just say Bob needs our love. Wait a minute, he gang bombed me......
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Poor Bob.....I can't type what I want because he said I could not talk out of school. Lets just say Bob needs our love. Wait a minute, he gang bombed me......

Bob Luken:
    jd50ae: