Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO: Crowned Heads Las Calaveras

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hi fellers. I'd like to either trade or buy some samplers of Crowned Heads Las Calaveras. I have lots to trade and paypal is ready to go.

Comments

• thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i how many you want jiunn? p/m me i'll take care of ya
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    i how many you want jiunn? p/m me i'll take care of ya
    I just want a sampler of 2-3 per vitola. or like a fiver of a particular vitola. i'll PM you
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads makes ISOM now? weird
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Crowned Heads makes ISOM now? weird
    yea dude. straight comador LE 2014
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    A crowned heads blended by cohiba sold by jay-z.......SOLD!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • heels0303heels0303 Posts: 53
    Don't do it...you'll be devastated that you don't have more.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    heels0303:
    So much this! I have a Robusto 5er right now. I can't even bring myself to smoke them.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    heels0303:
    not sure on that with junebug.......not sold that he is going to like this with his laid back palette. They aren't huge in strength, but they are a big boy flavor bomb.....not sure if jiunn is going to enjoy that.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    A crowned heads blended by cohiba sold by jay-z.......SOLD!!
    It's a Red Dot Especial bended by AJ ...

In Mexico
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:
    not sure on that with junebug.......not sold that he is going to like this with his laid back palette. They aren't huge in strength, but they are a big boy flavor bomb.....not sure if jiunn is going to enjoy that.
    Same here, I have heard it's strong. MY shop owner knows me, told me to pass.
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:
    hmm. i just keep hearing a ton of great things about it. hopefully i can work out a fiver or so
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Personally I was very disappointed. I'd throw some your way Jiunn but I sold the box I bought.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:
    hmm. i just keep hearing a ton of great things about it. hopefully i can work out a fiver or so
    I know the source you speak of. Wanted to comment, but held my tongue. Go the fiver route and report back. Personally I would not fly on any of the Four Kicks releases. Good smokes, not my cup of joe.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:
    I know the source you speak of. Wanted to comment, but held my tongue. Go the fiver route and report back. Personally I would not fly on any of the Four Kicks releases. Good smokes, not my cup of joe.
    got ya. thanks for the pointers brian and dustin
    C-LOVE:
    Personally I was very disappointed. I'd throw some your way Jiunn but I sold the box I bought.
    someone PM me this guy's address. I heard he recently moved. I owe you
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    C-LOVE:
    You don't owe me bro! Have you tried the Quesada 40th anny Corona Clasica? I know you like your DR smokes, the clasica is a diff. blend than the rest of the line.
    C-LOVE:
    jliu:
    C-LOVE:
    You don't owe me bro! Have you tried the Quesada 40th anny Corona Clasica? I know you like your DR smokes, the clasica is a diff. blend than the rest of the line.
    i've tried all the smokes you have tried past current future. SOMEONE GIMME THIS GUYS ADDRESS
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:
    I really liked the four kicks. Then I tried the Headly Grange ... meh

the end
  • catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:

I'm not sure I would consider it full strength, I could see how some people would. The LC550 has pepper so some people take that is strength, but the larger size (especially the LC754) removes the pepper note drastically.

If you are concerned about the Las Calaveras strength, don't try the Jericho Hill.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:
    I really liked the four kicks. Then I tried the Headly Grange ... meh

the end
    ^^^^^This
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    heels0303:
    catfishbluezz:
    brianetz1:
    heels0303:

I'm not sure I would consider it full strength, I could see how some people would. The LC550 has pepper so some people take that is strength, but the larger size (especially the LC754) removes the pepper note drastically.

If you are concerned about the Las Calaveras strength, don't try the Jericho Hill.
    we were talking about strength of flavor not strength of nic. Jiunn and Catfish are both card carrying members of the ISOM palate club and when you are talking a ISOM flavor profile vs. the flavor profile of the las calaveras they are 2 different things, and i stand by my point that the las calavares is a palate covering flavor bomb. (i love the cigar) That's not what jiunn and catfish are all about at this point in their smoking careers.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm to ya June Bug