Home Non Cigar Related

Funny Signs

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know about y'all, but I get a kick out of it when a business goofs up on a roadside billboard. This thread is for examples that you've seen, either in real life or on the web.

This one is why punctuation matters...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    My Local Cigar shop image
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'll take libety please.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Another good one.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davis... For the win!! LOL!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's one my son snapped at his hotel while on vacation in St. Augustine, FL last week...