Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ok. I fell for it...

I really thought I was going to get a "newsletter" and a "code of conduct." You guys pick on the new guy, huh? Thats ok I guess. Because by doing this....you've just given away your position (ahem...return address). And if you give away your position....you can expect to get sniped! Thanks Vance! Beautiful bookmark! And ummm....watch your back. image
"Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to love them bookmarks.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    I really thought I was going to get a "newsletter" and a "code of conduct." You guys pick on the new guy, huh? Thats ok I guess. Because by doing this....you've just given away your position (ahem...return address). And if you give away your position....you can expect to get sniped! Thanks Vance! Beautiful bookmark! And ummm....watch your back. image
    What a dumb ash! LMAO what a great way to welcome a guy. I think all of us have fell for a noob trick at one time or another. Nice job and a big welcome if i haven't said it yet.
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    ^^^ "Dumb Ash." Nicely done. Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait til I'm no longer a noob and can start targeting a few noobs of my own. Hopefully there will always be noobs. Gotta keep bringing them in.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh yeah good going Vance!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Wow what a dumb ash indeed. Seen Vance try that on like 100 people and this is the first one to fall for it...just goes to show keep casting and your bound to get a bite. Good job Vance and welcome Ash
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Vance gave you a lesson in "code of conduct" right there. Beware the BOTL bearing gifts.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Know whats really fun? Putting a heavy hitters addy on a bomb. So when you "Fire back" all you really do is poke a sleeping bear. yeah....good times, good times.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Know whats really fun? Putting a heavy hitters addy on a bomb. So when you "Fire back" all you really do is poke a sleeping bear. yeah....good times, good times.
    Classic.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The newsletter is fantastic isn't it. Lol!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    ^^^ "Dumb Ash." Nicely done. Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait til I'm no longer a noob and can start targeting a few noobs of my own. Hopefully there will always be noobs. Gotta keep bringing them in.
    Glad you got it! Happy you like it! When I was looking for one to send you that one literally had your name it!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Boots, why is it every time I see you put the word Fire inside " ", I get real nervous and paranoid?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    Boots, why is it every time I see you put the word Fire inside " ", I get real nervous and paranoid?
    Don't worry, I have some ammo "almost" ready to "fire". I'm almost there...just not quite yet.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry Ash, you weren't the first despite what some ppl have said. Nor will you be the last. Welcome brother and pay it forward!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014