Home General Discussion

Hey fellas!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Hope all you guys are well. Just stopping in to say hello!! I see a lot of new names here and of course some old ones...and looks like the destruction is ongoing as always!!

Been busy with 2 baby girls now, a 17 month old and a 4 month old. Love them little ones with all my heart and they take up all my free time!!

Anyone need a good bombing?? PM still working here...lol

I did go to a Padron event and was able to grab the new 50th last week, met Jorge Padron, fancy guy..lol.

Comments

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Holy moly!! A 17 m/o and a 4 m/o???? Congrats but get a T.V set dude!! Thats pretty quick on the draw. My first two kids were girls. Precious. Enjoy them, love them, and care for them. P.S. Nice set of twins ya got there.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Kids can be a handful. Glad you're able to find time for a smoke. welcome back...

What was the MSRP of the 50th...Did you get one of the humidors? with 50 sticks in it?
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW.....2 little girls and they probably haven't even started to telleport yet. With both arms full how do you find the time for a cigar?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the zoo's on the internet a zeebra had to show his face here.

Zee, nice to see you popping in. Sure the daughter's area keeping you busy but I know you are in heaven.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Kids can be a handful. Glad you're able to find time for a smoke. welcome back...

What was the MSRP of the 50th...Did you get one of the humidors? with 50 sticks in it?
    $25 each. Saw the humi...not worth it to spend $5K on something I havnt smoked yet.
    bandyt09:

Zee, nice to see you popping in. Sure the daughter's area keeping you busy but I know you are in heaven.
    Lol Todd! Good to see you too buddy! Hope all is going well with you in Cali! Keeping me very busy...but of course a good busy!
    jd50ae:
    WOW.....2 little girls and they probably haven't even started to telleport yet. With both arms full how do you find the time for a cigar?
    I dont have time...lol. By the time they go to bed, I'm ready to hit the bed as well. After working 10+ hours a day...all good, cigars are just chilling and aging for me.
    AshMe:
    Holy moly!! A 17 m/o and a 4 m/o???? Congrats but get a T.V set dude!! Thats pretty quick on the draw. My first two kids were girls. Precious. Enjoy them, love them, and care for them. P.S. Nice set of twins ya got there.
    Thanks and Thanks!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    My mouth is watering!! Those look incredible!! And welcome back!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Z. Book your flight to chicago NOW
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    jd50ae:
    I dont have time...lol. By the time they go to bed, I'm ready to hit the bed as well. After working 10+ hours a day...all good, cigars are just chilling and aging for me.

LOL. I have an 8 month old and a few times I have been sitting outside having a cigar after getting her to bed and nodding out. Well worth it though.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    My mouth is watering!! Those look incredible!! And welcome back!!
    Thanks man, hope all is well with ya!
    jliu:
    Z. Book your flight to chicago NOW
    Make sure you take your snuggie, its windy there! LOL!

Chicago is a great city, Gibsons Steak House a must!

Hope all is well Jiunn!!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Hey Zebra! Good to see you, got that cooler up and running love it! Thanks again
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Shawn great to see ya stopping by... Damn that's gotta keep you on your toes. In 15 years you're gonna wonder how you even did it!! I believe MVW is low on sticks! If you need his addy... LMK
    FireRob:
    Hey Zebra! Good to see you, got that cooler up and running love it! Thanks again
    Glad it all worked out! Good to see you as well.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello from the new guy.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ICU, good to hear from you man. Glad everything is going well with the girls. Don't be a stranger!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey zeebra, 2 girls huh, think you were outnumbered at 1. Congrat's on the almost newborn too, did you hand out Padron's? Have 2 friends with 3 girls, never have seen them again, lol.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you around these parts again Shawn, congrats your your girls that amazing!!! Cael is right about your oldest's age how big is she now?? Hope you are doing well and hope to hear more of you around here :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Bigshizza:
    Hi Shawn great to see ya stopping by... Damn that's gotta keep you on your toes. In 15 years you're gonna wonder how you even did it!! I believe MVW is low on sticks! If you need his addy... LMK
    Hope all is well Jim! Yea, busy with my princesses....handful but priceless! You slow down on your havoc? lol
    90+ Irishman:
    Great to see you around these parts again Shawn, congrats your your girls that amazing!!! Cael is right about your oldest's age how big is she now?? Hope you are doing well and hope to hear more of you around here :)
    Hey Brett, good to see ya as well. Thanks for the well wishes. Yea I remember you had a child right around the same time. Dont know her height or weight..lol, but she acts twice her age already. Hope all is well with Cael and your family!
    SleevePlz:
    ICU, good to hear from you man. Glad everything is going well with the girls. Don't be a stranger!
    We've put ICU to sleep...for now. After Jiunn got his snuggie, I think all was completed..lol.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Shawn if I didn't say it before. Apologies for not keeping up brother. Been in and out of the forum this year. On another note, I got those sinks up and running and the wife loves them. Thank you again and I owe you.

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    We've put ICU to sleep...for now. After Jiunn got his snuggie, I think all was completed..lol.
    it's almost fall time! which meansss snuggie tiiiiime! Maybe I should bring that to the chicago herf
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    it's almost fall time! which meansss snuggie tiiiiime! Maybe I should bring that to the chicago herf
    You've got to Jounn that would be awesome hanaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    RCY Cigars:
    Congratulations Shawn if I didn't say it before. Apologies for not keeping up brother. Been in and out of the forum this year. On another note, I got those sinks up and running and the wife loves them. Thank you again and I owe you.

Hey Rick, hope all is well brother!! NO worries man, I was sure you had them and installed them and were happy with them....or else I would have heard from you by now..lol. Glad the wife approves!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Been some time Zeebra !
    Welcome back...and stick around some !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Bbbwwwaaahhhhhh!!! (Bomb Todd)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    ICU, being very happy!!!! Nice to hear things are going well!! Yes, definitely a warmer blanket for Jiunn!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...