Home Non Cigar Related

chicago bound for the herf and some time to just enjoy!

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
The actual herf is Dec 6 but I plan on arriving Wednesday early afternoon to get a few days to enjoy what Chicago has to offer. Can you guys point me in the right direction of where to eat? drink? smoke cigars? etc?

Thanks!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    The actual herf is Dec 6 but I plan on arriving Wednesday early afternoon to get a few days to enjoy what Chicago has to offer. Can you guys point me in the right direction of where to eat? drink? smoke cigars? etc?

Thanks!
    Eating and drinking, I'll have a few places lined up for us. I'll post up when I get a chance and see what opinions we can get. Smoking, I haven't a clue as to where.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Where to eat? I would recommend Downtown Dogs for every meal, every day. Drink? Goose Island, duh. Smoke? Blue Havana has a great selection and is right in/near Boystown :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already done it, Jiunn, I'd suggest at least having a cocktail either at the Skydeck or the Signature room at the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower). Google says the Skydeck is pricier at around $15-$20 per drink than the Signature Room at around $10-$15. The Signature room is on the 95th floor and the Skydeck on the 103rd(I think).

I had a drink up there in 1981 when the cocktail lounge was on the top floor (if memory serves correctly) but I believe there's been some remodeling since then. Anyway, the scenery is impressive....
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Done! Thanks boyz xoxo
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Done! Thanks boyz xoxo
    Done? I didn't tell you about all the other things in Boystown for you....lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Done! Thanks boyz xoxo
    Done? I didn't tell you about all the other things in Boystown for you....lol.
    Is Boystown like... Castro district in san Francisco? 8== > ??