Home Non Cigar Related

Key lime Candy Source

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK guys.

A lot of you have got the candy's and enjoyed them.
And it has been fun handing them out and getting your reactions, and I will continue to do so.

But would it be too much to ask you to make a donation or promise of a donation to a (doesn't matter the size or what) humane animal shelter for the source of the candy?

We do all we can, and have plans to do more, but I never miss an opportunity to solicit more help. Is this OK?

Just PM me if you can help and I will give it up, gladly. But don't tell anyone.

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I've not had your Soylent Green, but I'm curious now...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    We do all we can, and have plans to do more, but I never miss an opportunity to solicit more help. Is this OK?

How people treat animals, especially stray's, say much about a persons character. My wife would take in anything, and she has, well, she took me in too. That will teach her. You're a good person jd, even though you're grumpy as heck.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:

How the h*ll did I miss you.......I'm starting to shake.....everything is becoming a blur.....
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    WaltBasil:

How the h*ll did I miss you.......I'm starting to shake.....everything is becoming a blur.....
    Partaking in too much of the product maybe? She's gonna have to pull an Undercrown on you.
    The3Stogies:
    jd50ae:

How people treat animals, especially stray's, say much about a persons character. My wife would take in anything, and she has, well, she took me in too. That will teach her. You're a good person jd, even though you're grumpy as heck.

What grumpy...??? I am the nicest person I know. And my dogs will tell you the same thing.
    Thank you AshMe.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    The3Stogies:
    jd50ae:

What grumpy...??? I am the nicest person I know. And my dogs will tell you the same thing.
    3 Stogies, I second that.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    LMAO.... Nah
    Thank you matkn293.
    Thank you jlmarta.
    Thank you First Warrior.